LOL, Yes, I'm still around. Lurking for the most part. Reading ya'lls email updates.
Not a whole lot going on around here. It's nice, too. No drama, no excitement. Just dull and boring! Just the way I've grown to like it.
I've been on facebook, keeping up with relatives and a few friends who are over there. I even let a few friends talk me into joining "Farm Town". Ya, just what I need - another addiction!! I may even figure out how to play it one day.
So ... I'll be keeping up through email updates. Ya'll have a great weekend!

Nicesometimes to not be doing much, I'm on Facebook 'cause all my family and colleagues are there helen1.johns@btinternet.com if you want to add me x
ReplyDeletewell feel free to add me to your farm friends list if you haven't already (I am a bit behind in that game)....
ReplyDeleteAnd depriving yourself of Chicago pizza.
ReplyDeleteHelen, Invite on it's way ... hehe.
ReplyDeleteEm, already been on your farm!! You're one of my neighbors already. Hey, don't worry ... I'll tend to the farm ... harvest ... whatever else you need!!
ReplyDeletePhil, yup ... and depriving myself of Chicago pizza ... which by the way sounds pretty durn good right about now!!
ReplyDeletemoooooo oink oink oink baaaaa baaaa
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH! We HAVE to get connected on Facebook! I play Farm Town too! I just got started and it's addictive!
ReplyDeleteFigure farm town out? Uh ok lol
ReplyDeleteTaken to it like a duck to water you has hehehe
LOL!! You're all silly.
ReplyDeleteI haven't played farm town in ages ... and farmville is growing old. Frontierville is giving me problems, so I really haven't even bothered much for the last two days. Wonder if Zynga having all their technical issues isn't their way of trying to get us to step away from the computer. LOL
But ... it's nice to see Pengy, Leann and Helen post a comment on multiply again ... maybe you'll start blogging again? I miss ya'll ...
hehehehe