KUA

KUA

4/23/10

Friday's Ramblings

Been a while, eh? I can't say nothing is going on. It's been hectic around here. No drama, just busy. At least no drama for now (tomorrow is another day, LOL).

So, the Easter plans ended up with us visiting my father in the hospital. Gall bladder problems this time. Ended up they put a stint in his g.b. to help drainage. It seems to have helped a lot. He was in the hospital for about a week. He's still very week all this time later. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers, please?

It looks like Married Son and family may be moving back in again. He and his FIL got into a huge fight. I'm not sure who said it would be in the best interest of all if he and his family left. They have no where else to go, so it's looking like it's back to Mum's house. But, and what confuses me, he's back on the road driving his truck, and DIL is at her folks house. So, where do they live? I dunno. Here when Married Son is home, there when he's not I'm guessing.

Empty nest. Where's my empty nest?

I can handle Single Son's being around, I barely see him. He's either working long hours or sleeping. It's almost like he's not even here, lol.

I'm finally a week (and one day) from graduation. I'm so ready. I'm burned out. Big time. Finals should be pretty easy. Three teachers have given study guides that we can actually use during the exams. The fourth teacher has decided we'd do a take home exam. Turn the exam in and head on over to the bar across the street. Yay! My kind of final exam!

Not a whole lot else really going on here. Kids, school and my dad. I'm still waiting for training for my new job to begin. When that happens is anyone's guess. Hopefully soon. I can't see staying home much longer, especially if I'm homework free!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you here again. I was meaning to ask about that job. Sorry to hear about Married son - it seems like you just got them moved out. I think I remember you made some agreement with them before about only staying a certain amount of time - might be a good idea to do that again or you'll likely never have your empty (or almost empty at least) nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on teh graduation countdown!!! i also was wondering about the job...be sure to leave time for blogging...we miss yoou!

    ReplyDelete