KUA

KUA

1/18/12

Thirteen Days Later ...

And here I am blogging again. Finally, eh?

So, work is going okay. I'd say it was great, but I still haven't found all of the errors I inherited from when Alien kept records. Sure, I found more of them, but not ALL of them. I'm about ready to pull my hair out!!

In brighter news, Married Son bought not one, but two new rigs (he turned his old rig, a lease truck back to the leasing company).



Pretty isn't she? Here she's in the shop in North Carolina (or did he say South Carolina?), getting her DOT numbers and One Time Express lettered on. So exciting!! I can't wait to see her!

And the other truck is a twin of this one. And yes, he had to hire a driver for the second rig.

We're growing in leaps and bounds!! So is my work load! Now I'll have two trucks to keep records for. We're still trying to figure out the best way to organize the added paperwork. I'm thinking simple. Two trucks, two sets of records. Combine only certain fields of data for a third over-all company report. Seems like the best way, but of course Married Son is trying to over think this (a fault I fear he gets from me).

*****

Butterball and JJ had a combined birthday party last Saturday. Fun! Fun!! Butterball turned two, JJ turned one!!

It was a small party, family only. Aunt Silly, Cousin Dear, GM and her hubby, and her Princess (daughter) and the Little Prince were there. My folks, me, Alien, the Knight in Rusty Armor and the boys.

I've attempted to add photos to multiply, but for some reason it's farting on me. I'll have to upload them later. You'll love 'em. I do!!

And I promise I won't wait until the boys next birthday before they're uploaded.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the business is doing well cause that should speed up getting a certain someone moved out of your place, right? Saw the party pics on FB, it looks like a good time was had by all. And I"m definitely way behind and probably need a scoresheet to keep up with someones love life - sadly, I don't mean yours, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it'll speed up the Wrecking Crew moving on ... we'll see. It's so I won't believe a thing until their moving truck pulls off into the sunset!! Not like they need a big truck ... there's only a few items that will be going with them. Most of what they use (kitchen stuff, laundry machines, etc) is mine and there's no way in hell I'm going to donate even an old dish towel for their new place.

    The party was fun!! As much as I enjoyed everyone's company and the conversation, I'd have to say the *best* moment of the party was when Butterball hijacked Grandpa's wheel chair and took him for a stroll. He's getting good at pushing that thing around (of course, Grandpa did help a bit, but we won't tell Butterball that). Oh, and I finally did get pictures up on multiply. It took forever since I could only upload a few at a time, but durnit, they're up!!

    Scoresheet? Hmmmmm, You must be talking about the Alien!! I give up!! Divorce, reconciliation, divorce, reconciliation ... who knows from hour to hour what it'll be. It's so I ignore those status updates and only read ones concerning my grandsons ... and what's with that immature jerk she married to air their arguments on facebook? And he wonders WHY I unfriended him ... the PMs that say "you have to talk to your daughter" ... Grow up and grow a pair, jackass!!!

    This is the crap that makes for a good reality show, I guess. Glad I don't subscribe to cable t.v. !!!!!

    ReplyDelete