Oh, it's not a truck!! It's these cooties. The truck is parked in my driveway, not on my chest.
Yes, a semi-truck parked on my tiny city-lot sized driveway. It takes up most of the driveway ... that's a sidewalk you see at the front of the truck. If a mid-sized car parks over the sidewalk, we can still actually fit a vehicle there. Barely. Guess it's a good thing I am vehicle-less for the time being? I had to stand in the neighbor's yard to get this photo. City-sized lot is no exaggeration!

Married Son's best side ... hahaha
I may be sick, but the sense of humor is still intact. But seriously, this is the newest vehicle in OTE's fleet ... a cargo van. Local deliveries. Married Son is in the process of interviewing drivers for the semi, after which he will take over driving the cargo van allowing him to be home more.
Sure, once he hires a new driver, he'll be home more, but with the purchase of the cargo van, he's now a few steps closer to his goals of moving out, AND divorcing DIL.
I hope so. You know how badly I want ... need ... an empty nest.
Nothing else going on here. Boring is good ... very good. Healthy and boring is better, but hey, one day at a time!
Sure, once he hires a new driver, he'll be home more, but with the purchase of the cargo van, he's now a few steps closer to his goals of moving out, AND divorcing DIL.
I hope so. You know how badly I want ... need ... an empty nest.
***** STAR TREK ALERT *****
After all of my planning for the big bowling event I didn't even attend it, thanks to being sick. Probably a good thing, really as with all the headaches and hassles of planning this event I would have gone crazy on the first person that said anything the wrong way. This event was supposed to cover our entire region, so I planned a location central for all members. Only to find out after it was too late to change the location that the people west of the location would not be attending!! That left the east siders driving an hour or more out of their way! For nothing!! Hey, NOT my fault they didn't come ... even after six months of them saying they'd be there!! So ... the east siders are upset with me. First one who would have said anything I would have appointed as the Bowling Event Coordinator on the spot!! I can do that as the "Number 1" of the ship (chapter). I still may do it ... no ... I will do it!! ***** END STAR TREK *****
Nothing else going on here. Boring is good ... very good. Healthy and boring is better, but hey, one day at a time!

Well, turns out Married Son hired a driver for the van instead. Figures it'll get him on the road, and then he can train him properly once he proves he is "road worthy". So ... Son is still in the semi and away for weeks at a time. I think he prefers it that way ... away from home and DIL's constant bitching. LOL
ReplyDeletecan't say i blame him!
ReplyDelete