When I wakes up? I haven't gone to bed yet and won't for a few more hours!! I have to go pick up Single Son at work at 4 AM!! Mother's Day? Sleeping in ... YOU BET.
How cute! Only, the picture isn't quite accurate...they don't really think that I do anything all that special. They only notice when I CAN'T or WON'T do something!
Leann, LOL!! You're so right ... they don't notice until we stop doing ... although I have to admit I got a email from Single Son that really put the tears in my eyes. I'll add it as a separate blog. It made up for all those times my "job" as a mom has gone un-noticed!
I remember snooping in my parents walk-in closet as a kid. I don't remember seeing Mom's SuperMom uniform either!! Just a bunch of 70s era clothing, her wedding dress and her mink stole. That damned stole cured me from snooping for a lot of years ... it had it's head and tail!! Freaked me right the hell out!! She still has it, we laugh about it now. But then it scared me silly!
Oops, I stand corrected. It was a mink stole SCARF!!! I just had to google it, here's a picture similar to the one Mom had hanging in her closet all those years ago ...
Yeah, creepy is right. I don't remember the one she had ... has ... as being that scary. Her's was more like a long one piece scarf where the head was on one end and a tail on the other. If I remember right, the mouth actually had a clip on it so the wearer could clip it to the tail.
I'm not sure what she fed it ... and I don't intend on asking her now!!
Now that I think of it, I haven't seen it hanging in the closet since they moved to the condo. I wonder if she finally buried that damned thing? Hmmmm.
LOL, neither could I. The only plus I could imagine is ... in the event of a mugging ... the victim could throw her mink scarf at the perp!! Scare him away!!
Happy Mothers Day Lisa.. hey hang on oh yeah ok Tomorrow when you wakes up LMAo
ReplyDeleteWhen I wakes up? I haven't gone to bed yet and won't for a few more hours!! I have to go pick up Single Son at work at 4 AM!! Mother's Day? Sleeping in ... YOU BET.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day to you and everyone celebrating, our Mother's Day was in March!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Only, the picture isn't quite accurate...they don't really think that I do anything all that special. They only notice when I CAN'T or WON'T do something!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Mother's Day!
Helen Jo, Happy USA Mother's Day and Happy Belated UK Mum's Day!!
ReplyDeleteLeann, LOL!! You're so right ... they don't notice until we stop doing ... although I have to admit I got a email from Single Son that really put the tears in my eyes. I'll add it as a separate blog. It made up for all those times my "job" as a mom has gone un-noticed!
ReplyDeleteI remember snooping in my parents walk-in closet as a kid. I don't remember seeing Mom's SuperMom uniform either!! Just a bunch of 70s era clothing, her wedding dress and her mink stole. That damned stole cured me from snooping for a lot of years ... it had it's head and tail!! Freaked me right the hell out!! She still has it, we laugh about it now. But then it scared me silly!
Oops, I stand corrected. It was a mink stole SCARF!!! I just had to google it, here's a picture similar to the one Mom had hanging in her closet all those years ago ...
ReplyDeletePretty scary, eh?
WOW...did she have to feed it? That's just creepy...
ReplyDeleteYeah, creepy is right. I don't remember the one she had ... has ... as being that scary. Her's was more like a long one piece scarf where the head was on one end and a tail on the other. If I remember right, the mouth actually had a clip on it so the wearer could clip it to the tail.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what she fed it ... and I don't intend on asking her now!!
Now that I think of it, I haven't seen it hanging in the closet since they moved to the condo. I wonder if she finally buried that damned thing? Hmmmm.
I just can't wear things that look at me!
ReplyDeleteLOL, neither could I. The only plus I could imagine is ... in the event of a mugging ... the victim could throw her mink scarf at the perp!! Scare him away!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDelete