Mom,
I know I can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I can be snippy, grumpy, and sometimes might even seem unappreciative of you... I'm not the easiest person to live with, I know. I know I'm not the richest person in the world right now either. I couldn't even really afford a card at Meijer for crying out loud.
I want you to know that I love you so much, and am so lucky to have a mom like you! You've always been there when I needed you, and you've always been so supportive of me. Thank you for everything that you've done for me!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
(Single Son)
Awwww....
ReplyDelete*sniff*
That must have been great to get! Fingers crossed that my kids can put it that way when they grow up. You done good, Mama!!
Kids...never know what to expect. Love the new background!
ReplyDelete