KUA

KUA

2/14/11

What a difference a day makes ...

Feeling much better today, thanks for your hugs Em and Amy.

Something therapeutic about reclaiming ones territory ... even if it's only some cupboard and fridge space.

Baby steps. It's all baby steps.

Then again, some marathon NCIS watching after I got back from grocery shopping didn't hurt either.

Gasp!! Not a Star Trek marathon?

What's this world coming to?

I just happen to find Mark Harmon absolutely delicious!!

*****

I promised Alien I'd help her run an errand with the boys this afternoon - an appointment with her social worker. It's one of those bring the kiddies appointments .. and the BF is busy with remodeling their bathroom so I volunteered to go with her. Besides, it gives me the excuse to see Butterball and JJ.

Today's also Valentine's Day, my brother's birthday. A day I really want to be over. Too many memories of my deceased brother today. It's been almost 18 years since he passed, but his birthday has since been one of those days that just bring those emotions back to the surface.

But life goes on ... for the rest of us anyway.

And Goddess knows that my life is far from dull, thanks to the antics of the Wrecking Crew. Granted, I'd prefer excitement of a totally different nature, but you have to admit ... the Diary of a Mad MIL can at times be very entertaining!

*****

On that, I'm outta here. Alien should be here soon with the boys. Still need to finish getting ready.


1 comment:

  1. who doesn't find Mark Harmon delicious, sigh.........have a good time with Alien.....

    ReplyDelete