Single Son presenting me with my Certificate of Promotion to Lieutenant (j.g.)... I just wish he'd have let me run a comb through my hair for my one big photo op this spring!! And I'll just pretend all that grey hair is blonde!!
Ariel being presented her Certificate of Promotion to Ensign. Way to go, girl! Good work!
Congrats...and you look fine! Plus, you made me feel like mine isn't so short (my waves are starting to grow back!). And as for the grey...my too-short cut made me have to part my hair on the side to look decent, whereupon I discovered I don't need to worry about the familial "skunk stripe" of grey creeping up on me --it is already there in force!
ReplyDeleteLOL, yup, mine's way shorter. I like your style, it suits you well.
ReplyDeleteWhat's funny (or sad) is that when I look in the mirror I don't see all that grey! No, it's not denial, it's lousy eyesight and rather poor lighting!! Really. LOL ...
Ya, it is a little on the short side, isn't it? I'm thinking I'll keep the length in the back, but let the bangs grow out a bit ... but we'll see. It all really depends on my mood next time I'm in the butcher, I mean barber shop. Hair Salon ... whatever ;)