KUA

KUA

12/10/08

Blogthings

I snagged this from Angie D ... thought it was right on ...


You Are Flannel Pajamas
You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.
You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.

You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!
What Kind of Pajamas Are You?


and yes, I sometimes do change into my pjs as soon as I get home (especially in the winter)!

I've been keeping up with ya'll, just not a whole lot of time to comment much. That should change at the end of this week when the last final exam is done. Yay!! I'm so ready for some time off.

Well, back to studying. In my flannel pjs, of course!!


2 comments:

  1. I want to be flannel pjs so much that I'm not going to take the test in case I find out that I'm something else....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my jammies.. Mark always asks me whats wrong if I'm not in jammies by the time he gets home.. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete