I stole this from Helen Jane who stole it from some of her friends ...
Where did you begin 2008?
Exactly where I plan on ending the year - alone and enjoying every second of QUIET!
What was your status by Valentines Day?
Single and loving it
Were you in school anytime this year?
Yuppers
Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yuppers, had two surgeries early in the year.
Did you have any encounters with the police?
Does Single Son (the cop) count? How about Fourth of July or the Christmas Parade? Yup, lots of encounters with the Cops ... all good.
Where did you go on vacation?
Chicago!!
What did you purchase that was over 100?
Just my new cell phone.
Do you know anybody who got married?
Nope.
Did you know anybody who passed away?
Sadly, yes.
Did you move anywhere?
No and the kids haven't either sigh (I'm keeping Helen's answer!)
What sporting events did you attend?
Not a one.
What concerts/shows did you go to?
Christmas Concert at the Village Christmas Parade.
Describe your birthday:
Sort of troll-like. Quiet and alone, just the way I like it!
What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Travel by train, it was my first - but won't be my last!!
What has been your favorite moment/s?
Meeting Helen and Mike in Chicago, going to the park with Alien, Christmas Parade, Fourth of July fireworks at the park ...
Any new additions to your family?
Not that I'm aware of ::wink::
What was your best month?
October
Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Don't have one. But then I don't drink. LOL.
Made new friends?
Yuppers
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
On campus, of course.
Have you lost any friends this year?
I try not to misplace my friends ... they're too precious to me. Oh ... *that* lost ... no ...
Change your hairstyle?
Yuppers, and contemplating another change, too.
How old did you turn this year?
49
Do you have a New Years Resolution?
I don't do resolutions...
Do anything embarrassing?
Me? Always ... falling up the stairs, tripping and falling off the sidewalk, the recent computer chair incident ...
Meet anyone who changed the way you see yourself?
Yeah, a professor who taught me a lot about myself (and not just about business). He made me see that my dreams can still come true. Thanks, Mr P ...
Fell in love?
Not this year, LOL.
Wanting to tell someone something but cant?
Uhmmm not really.
Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Oh hell ya!
Stolen and completed admirably!
ReplyDeleteI wish we had of had longer in Chicago and I am gonna be back there one day and we'll have to meet again!
Hope the year ahead is a wonderful one for you LIsa Hugs!!
i need a life:
ReplyDeleteDid you have to go to the hospital?
every day i was scheduled to work
Did you have any encounters with the police?
every time we got an incarcerated, drunk or suicidal patient
Do you know anybody who got married?
yep--two of my coworkers
Did you know anybody who passed away?
a few patients
Did you move anywhere?
does to another hospital count?
What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
change hospitals
Made new friends?
yep--at the new hospital
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
at work--can you tell?
Do anything embarrassing?
yes--and not just at teh hospital!
Helen, Even the short time we had to visit was great!! I can't wait for Chicago Part II! Hopefully I'll have the means to do a little world-wide traveling, too, especially to the UK and Australia ... before I'm too old to remember where the hell I'm at, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
Amy, I hate to say, but yes you do need a life. LOL! Like I should talk ... the majority of my answers were *school* ... LMAO
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
I wish it was now..but I have to wait till we have the money lol. dammit haha
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years Lisa!!
Helen, I hear that ... money ... all I need to do is win the lottery - or marry a filthy rich man (riiiiight) then I'll get to see the world, too. LOL!
ReplyDeleteNow you know why I hate my sister....LOL. She's 15 years younger than me and has been to places I've never been to... New York, Italy, Paris.... Ok, I still love her but I'd love her more if she took me with her!
ReplyDeletePengy ... Yeah, I know that feeling ... if it wasn't for you and NR and Helen I'd NEVER go anywhere either!!
ReplyDeleteWell its a 30 million dollar draw on Sat, if I win I'll send y'all tickets and take you with me around the world, how cool would that be ==)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! Sounds like a plan to me!!
ReplyDelete