KUA

KUA

12/14/10

Mailmen ...

oy, you'd think a box in a mailbox with the little red flag up would be a clue that you're to take the box out and deliver it elsewhere? Not a chance. Not our mail carrier. Nope, he removes it, puts my mail in it and puts the box back in the mailbox. You know the one, I blogged about it yesterday - the one from QVC that got mis-delivered.

At least he put my box in the right mailbox! Ya, I finally got my new cell phone today. It only took a month and a half from application to delivery.

So, I got a Kyocera Jax. I'm not a fan of Kyocera, but I sure won't look a gift cell in the mouthpiece, ya know? It's a simple phone, no bells and whistles like my smartphone has  - but it's all good. It's temporary anyway until I'm working again and can get my smartphone turned back on.

I was surprised to see that for a simple bare bones basic plan, it does have voice mail, voice dialing, caller id and even a speaker phone. No camera, no internet access and no texting (unless I buy airtime for texting and their version of the web), but I can deal with that! Really!!

Yes, I know it's sideways. I put it that way ... lol.

*****

Another snow day today. DIL and Grandson took off for places unknown (at least to me, but then I'm never in the loop). That's fine, I'm enjoying the quiet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment