No, not the empty nest, but I've moved my blog over to blogger. I thought I better do it now, before multiply closes it's blogging doors on us in December. Yeah, I know, I have time, but as long as it was on my mind ... besides, it gives me a good excuse to get off my duff and actually make a long over due blog entry.
I can't say nothing has gone on since my last entry months ago. It has ... most of it the same ol' Wrecking Crew drama. Some Star Trek stuff ... but nothing unusual.
Which is a good thing, I guess. I do remember when I used to long for boring. Now it's here, and for the most part I can't complain.
Now to just lose the Wrecking Crew drama, and life will be truly boring.
I can't wait!!
I'll finish with a proper blog entry once I figure out how to set privacy settings. Obviously I don't want just anyone to read my blog ...
I can see it now....whoohoo!
ReplyDeleteOk - I can see it too.........Waving at Amy.....
ReplyDeleteof course, you can! LOL ... i'm set public now. I just hope that it's not searchable through any search engine! lol
ReplyDelete