KUA

KUA

2/25/09

Just a quickie ...

Update that is ... geesh. Get your minds out of the gutter!!

Been working hard this week. ... articles to write (Star Trek newsletter), a business to open (Elsie's Attic), tests to study for and a few projects to be done. So much for Spring Break!! BUT ... I'm loving it! I'm busy, busy, busy. No time to whine about being bored!! Oh wait! No time to get bored.

Not a whole lot else to blog about this week. Hopefully I'll get caught up during spring break and be able to blog more than a paragraph or two ... we'll see!!

Well off to study. Stress Management mid-term tomorrow!! Bright and early, but it's the last mid-term exam I have. Yeah ... exam in stress management. Gee, no stress there right? At least it's open book open note again. But I'm gonna read the chapters all over again so the test will be easier to take.

Enjoy what's left of your week.


3 comments:

  1. whew...hope you get a breather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I thought stress management was a quickie. Good luck with your mid term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....an exam about Stress Management does seem to be a bit of an oxymoron!

    Good luck and keep us posted! Busy is good...

    ReplyDelete