KUA

KUA

4/29/11

This 'n' That ...

Either it's sleep deprivation or I've got a bad case of the giggles ...

Watching the Royal Wedding earlier this morning the thought of Hyacinth Bucket popped into my brain and just wouldn't leave! Maybe it was all those hats - wild, weird and wacky hats! I mean really ... but ... it got me thinking about my favorite BritCom character, Hyacinth Bucket (that's Boo-cay). What an ordeal that'd be ... Hyacinth at The Royal Wedding!!

******

Maybe I should crawl in bed? I obviously need sleep!! Good day for it, too. Chilly, overcast. But no rain in sight for the next day or two. Yay!! Roads flood easily here - nothing major, just too deep to safely drive through (and there's lots of idiots who try). Not that I have anywhere to go ... oh wait!! I don't have my car during the day right now anyway. Silly me. Single Son has it.

But at least with the car gone during the day ... and (gasp) ... ALONE time, I've been getting a bunch of things done. Yay me!!

Biggest was getting the postings for some of the summer inventory up on my Elsie's Attic facebook page. It took me a few days, but darnit, it was worth it.

And I finally got my certification done for that mystery shopping job. Yay!! I've already done a few online mystery shops. Different than what I used to do, but nonetheless interesting.

Sadly, I think today is pretty well shot. Not having slept last night I'm thinking I'm going to be sleeping most of the day away.

*****

Hope ya'll enjoy your Friday!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the wedding, I felt very proud to be British and think that a lot has changed over the last few years, so nice to see William break from the stuffy image his father has and do things his own way! Sadly a lot of the younger generation here doesn't have any interest whatsoever, I was born in the year of the Queen's Coronation and probably see things differently!
    Hyacinth is obviously very traditional too, but would say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get protocol confused, that would be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete