KUA

KUA

10/30/07

My Cheesy Horror Film Wish List

Glendagirl asked me what was on my horror film wish list. Thought I'd post it here for a few reasons ... the biggest being that when I need to look at it, I can actually find it! LOL! I am so disorganized, what can I say? LOL!

    Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart"    (New Blood Productions)
    Super Tromette Action Movie: Go!    (More Brains Media)
    Dislocation (DeepBlue Editing)
    Modernization    (Shadowface Productions)
    I Am Legend    (Warner Brothers)
    Icabod    (New Blood Productions)
    Wormwood 2 - Don't Walk on the Grass    (Zombie Junkyard Productions)
    Abe's Tomb    (Carl Merritt Productions)
    Wicked Business    (Xcursion Productions)
    Pretty Dead Things    (Scorpio Films Releasing)
    H2O Video Series    (City On A Hill Productions)
    Aerodynamics    (Lost Jockey Productions)
    Seepage    (Scorpio Films Releasing)
    Public Enemy #1    (Light Source Productions)
    Indiana James and the Raiders of the Lost Shaker of Salt    (TNT Ltd. Productions)
    Sym Odyssey    (Broken Lens Pictures)
    Down    (3rd Floor Pictures)
    Terrorism and You!    (Empirical Films)
    S.Katz, VP    (Rather Unassuming Productions)
    Mirror, Mirror    (Rock Productions)
    A Side Order of Chaos Pie    (Studio Neo Korubii Kun)
    The Wayfarers    (Tiger Tail Productions)
    Feeding the Masses    (Scorpio Films Releasing)
    The Moe Roth Adventures    (Ten Cent Productions)
    Mrs Gochet    (Lame Name Productions)
    Brainwash  (Pratt Ratt Productions)

These movies all have one thing in common ... an actor named Sal Lizard. I recently had the honor of meeting Sal in person at a Star Trek Summit of all places. Sal's very active in the Starfleet I've blogged previously about. Anyway, since meeting him I've become obscessed with finding all the movies he's even had a bit part in.



Added November 6, 2007 ...

My "monster movie" wish list ...

Compiled from the archives of Sir Graves Ghastly's Memorial webpage ...

Attack from Space
Atomic Submarine, The
Aweful Dr. Orloff, The

Beast from Haunted Cave
Beast of Hollow Mountain, The
Beginning of the End
Black Castle, The
Black Cat, The
Black Dragons
Black Raven, The
Body Snatcher, The
Bowery at Mignight
Bride of Frankenstein, The
Buried Alive

Calling Dr. Death
Captive Wild Women
Carnival of Souls
College Girl Murders, The
Corridors of Blood
Cosmic Monsters, The
Count Dracula
Crawling Hand, The
Creation of the Humanoids, The
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Creature of the Walking Dead
Creature Walks Among Us, The
Crime of Dr. Hallett, The
Crimson Canary, The
Crosby Case, The
Cult of the Cobra
Curse of the Faceless Man
Curse of the Living Corpse, The
Curse of the Undead
Curucu, Beast of the Amazon

Deadly Mantis, The
Death Kiss, The
Devil Bat, The
Diabolical Dr. Z, The
Donovan's Brain
Dr. Terror's House of Horrors
Dracula
Dracula's Daughter

Evil Brain from Outer Space, The

Fiend Without a Face
First Man into Space
Flesh Eaters, The
Four Sided Triangle
Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake, The
Frankenstein
Frankenstein's Daughter
Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
Frozen Ghost, The

Ghost of Frankenstein, The
Ghosts on the Loose
Giant from the Unknown

Haunted Strangler, The
Horror Castle
Horror Island
Horror of Party Beach, The
Hound of the Baskervilles, The
House of Dracula
House of Frankenstein

Invasion of the Animal People, The
Invasion of the Neptune Men
Invisible Agent
Invisible Killer, The
Invisible Man, The
Invisible Man Returns, The
Invisible Man's Revenge, The
Invisible Ray, The 
Invisible Woman, The
Island Monster, The 
It! The Terror from Beyond Sapce
It Came from Outer Space

Jungle Captive
Jungle Women

King Dinosaur
King Kong

Leech Woman, The
Lost Continent

Maciste Against Hurcules in the Vale of Woe
Mad Doctor of Market Street, The
Mad Ghoul, The
Mad Monster Party
Man Beast
Man-made Monsters
Man Who Cried Wolf, The
Man Who Reclaimed His Head, The
March of the Wooden Soldiers
Mark of the Vampire
Mask of Fu Manchu
Mighty Joe Young
Missile to the Moon
Missing Guest, The
Mole People, The
Monster on the Campus
Monolith Monsters, The
Mummy, The
Mummy's Curse, The
Mummy's Ghost, The
Mummy's Hand, The
Mummy's Tomb, The
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Mystery of Marie Roget, The

Night Key
Night Monster

Pillow of Death
Planet on the Prowl
Planets Against Us, The
Prince of Space
Psychomania

Revenge of the Creature
Robinson Crusoe on Mars
Robot Monster
Rocketship X-M
Revenge of the Creature

Scared to Death
Secret of the Blue Room
Secret of the Chateau
She Demons
She-Wolf of London
Shock
Slaughter of the Vampires
Slime People, The
Son of El Cid
Son of Frankenstein
Spider Woman Strikes Back, The
Spooks Run Wild
Strange Case of Dr. Rx, The
Strange Door, The
Strangler of Blackmoor Castle, The

Tarantula
Terror Beneath the Sea
Terror of the Bloodhunters
Torture Ship

Unearthly, The

Vampire Bat, The
Voodoo Man

Weird Women
Werewolf of London
Wolfman, The
Women of the Prehistoric Planet

8 comments:

  1. i'm a sucker for cheesy films...and as far as horror goes, i just can't resist troma productions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW I haven't seen any of these that I can remember but then again I cant remember the names of songs either. I do remember seeing The Blob and The son of The Blob when I was a teen ager. LOL
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just talked to the actor, Sal Lizard. Some of these films were never released, so I guess I can give up trying to find them! He's sending me a list of only released films he's been in. Can't wait to see it!!

    I also have a list of classic monster movies I want to see. As soon as I find that list, I'll be sure to add it here. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I stay away from those types of movies...I have enough dark thoughts going through my own head and don't need somone else's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehhee I'm not sure what is worse. That you like these orrrrrrrrrrrr. that you alphabetized them eheheh just teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, LOL!! Yeah, I'm pretty anal that way. But the few minutes to alphabetize them saves me hours checking my list when we're out movie shopping!! And believe you me, I *hate* shopping with a passion. Anything I can do to save time (and *no* I do not alphabetize my grocery list - that I organize by aisle!!) Hehehehehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I'm flattered! I am the one to blame for Super Tromette Action Movie Go!, and Sal was the coolest guy ever! He drove from Ohio to Maryland for a 30-min shoot and even got in a car accident on the way to the set. But that didn't stop him from coming! Total dedication. If you're seriously interested in a copy when it comes out, shoot me an e-mail at JoxerJen aol com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joxerjen, You're welcome. And thanks, too, I'll be looking for that to be released!! You're right, Sal's such a cool person ... totally dedicated to what he loves in life. And it shows.

    ReplyDelete