1) Do I have ten thoughts? I doubt it but let's see how far this goes ...
2) Mid-terms already!! I almost forgot about a research project that I have for mid-terms! Oy!! I've got one week to come up with a five minute speech - with visual aids - on one profession that uses graphic communications (computer graphics). We know what I'm doing this week, LOL.
3) On top of that I have the standard five cartoons to draw. Inanimate objects is this weeks theme. I don't like making inanimate objects come to life, lol. I'd rather cartoon people, that's for sure
4) Speaking of cartoons, I have some faces I did the first week of cartooning class. I'm thinking of adding bodies to them, they'd be great Star Trek characters.
5) Guess we're in for some pretty rainy weather today. Gotta love fall and it's crazy weather.
6) I didn't sleep well last night (nothing new!). Seriously thinking of going back to bed for a few hours. Oh, and with the weather, a thunderstorm would make for a perfect sleep the morning away day.
7) What's up with Flickr? I can't add it to my blog, and heaven knows I've been trying!! The photos I have are public but when I go to add the Flickr stream I get the same message - "you don't have any public photos". Gotta be on Flickr's end, 'cause I doubt it's anything I'm doing!! Geesh!
8) Why is it I always get stuck on numbers nine and ten? This isn't eight thoughts Tuesday, it's ten thoughts. And I get stuck every time!! Could my life have become that dull that I can't think of ten things??
9) Dull beats exciting. Chaotic. Nuts. Whatever you want to call it. I like that things have settled down, that it's not one thing after the other. It's boring around here these days and I'm loving it!! Of course, it makes for some pretty dull blogs. Can't have my cake and eat it, too, can I? LOL!!
10) That's all folks ... no number ten. Grrrrrrr ...

No comments:
Post a Comment