Another survey stolen from Pink!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
EVERY ONE OF THEM! (I'm sticking with Pink's answer!)
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
To the park for a picnic (without the kidliens)
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Been a loooong time!
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never done that ...
5. Name of your 2nd grade teacher?
Oh lordy, I don't remember her name!!
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An architect
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Two
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was the first thing I grabbed
10. GAS PRICES First thought?
Too damned high
11. If you could be anywhere and take someone with you...Who & where?
I dunno, Bahamas I guess ... with? Whomever ...
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I was up 45 minutes before alarm went off - thanks to the Alien.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Don't forget to take the garbage to the curb in the morning!
14. What chore do you despise?
Anything that has to do with cleaning chemicals since I'm allergic to them!
15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
No, but I would volunteer at a local historical museum
16. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in
17. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Screwy Squirrel
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Instant message or talk on the phone
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
It wouldn't be a secret if everyone knew about it.
22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
Not a chance (my current field is "unemployed")
23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five years?
Possibly
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Sandwich pepperoni (yeah, there is such a thing!)
25. What do you get every time you go into a WalMart?
my blood pressure 'script
26. Beach or lake?
Beach
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No, I don't think neanderthals influenced the ritual of marriage, but both my exes were neanderthals ...
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
Ummm, no one
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Pepperoni sandwiches (see number 24)
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Shrek
31. What's your drink?
Diet Mt. Dew
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Native Americans
33. Cops or Robbers?
COPS
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
Depends ...
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
I dunno ...
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
I don't watch Lost ... so hellifiknow
37. What do you want when you are sick?
Sleep, quiet and darkness ...
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Tiger - and we just reunited recently too!!
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
FOX FM (Country)
42. Norm or Cliff?
Norm
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Simpsons
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Oh lordy, I guess it would have been the entire relationship. Marrying my rebound from my first divorce. HUGE mistake (altho Alien came out of that mistake, so it can't be all bad)
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I'm unemployed - please excuse me from this question.
46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
The next moron that cuts me off in traffic and jeopardizes the lives of innocent people because they're in too much of a freaking hurry to drive safely!
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Robin Williams - it'd be a lively dinner conversation, that's for sure!
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Believe it or not, no one ...
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
A few times.
50. Last book you read?
Been a while since I've read for pleasure. I think it was one of Tolkien's books, not sure which one at this point.
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yuppers. And he's a bed hog!
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Behind a tree in the woods
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I've never been to California, period. Sacramento
54. Number of texts in a day?
Depends ... some days none. Some days (like yesterday) over thirty
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career ... the relationship is already going good ...
57. Pencil or pen?
Pencil
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller???
Ferris Bueller's Day Off ...
59. How many jobs have you had?
A dozen or so
60. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Not in Michigan, that's for sure!!
61. What do you think of the person that took this survey before you?
SHE'S GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment