When I first started this MIMom blog on 360 it was with the intentions to privately blog about the ups and downs of living with two often odd adult children, a psycho ex girlfriend (Single Son's then gf), a daughter in law, a newborn grandson, and a teenager who had her mind taken over by Aliens (all under ONE roof!) and just my crazy life in general.
And things change. People change. I've changed.
My primary complaint and his wife have long moved out - in fact, I really can't classify him as a complaint anymore, LOL. The psycho ex is thankfully nothing but a not-so fond memory. The teenager is slowly becoming herself again, no longer completely possessed by an Alien.
I don't have the chaos and confusion I had when I began this blog. I've made new friends and lost friends, too. I've replaced the poisons in my life with positives. Life is good.
I'm no longer that person who started this blog a year and a half ago. I've grown in so many ways. It was time for me to let go of that part of my life, and start with a clean slate.

No comments:
Post a Comment