KUA

KUA

7/19/10

Shrimp Ramen Noodles

Description:
An easy and fast ramen noodle dish.

Ingredients:
One pkg Shrimp Ramen noodles
Six jumbo shrimp, cut into fine pieces.

Directions:
Cook ramen noodles until tender. Meanwhile, cut shrimp into fine pieces. Drain ramen noodles well. In serving bowl add seasoning packet, one tablespoon mayo, soy sauce. Mix well. Add shrimp pieces. Stir well. Add noodles, stir once again. Can be eaten warm or chilled. Delish!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm...may have to make it for bob some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add, lol ... i break the noodles in half - just once. My son loves to crumble the noodles into tiny pieces before boiling and draining.

    I also do different variations of this ... roast beef flavored ramens with a tablespoon of mayo, a little soy sauce or garlic seasoning and dehydrated onion. add chipped beef. Or ... I grill hotdogs on the George Foreman Grill until they have that burnt layer, cut them up and add them to the ramen mixture.

    Chicken ramen ... mayo or ranch salad dressing, a touch of garlic and dehydrated onion, and pieces of chicken.

    The possibilities are pretty much endless.

    ReplyDelete