KUA

KUA

7/6/11

Wednesday ...

Been a quiet few days, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. While it lasted.

Today I found out that Married Son can't have a pet on his rig, so Kitty Purry has to be adopted out. I just can't afford to take over as her guardian. I'm a little upset about it, she and I have really bonded since Sunday. Of course, she's also bonded to my ankle (literally), my computer power cord, a pair of socks she stole from me (and yes my feet were in them at the time), my flip flops, and miscellaneous other things she's either stolen from me or Single Son. She prefers to play with two litre soda pop bottles (empty or full) over shiny kitty toys.

She loves to sleep in her litter box, the garbage bag or in one of my shoes. She loves to climb my back and sleep on my neck (just as Ringo used to do, man I miss him).

Anyone want an adorable almost six week kitty? She is litter trained, weaned, and friendly as all get out.

Amy?? I'll even drive out to you to deliver her!! Hey, any excuse to get down your way ... and know that Kitty Purry is going to a good home!

I know, no pressure there!!

*****

So ... Cap and I have another date tomorrow evening. Concert in the Park. With his sister, no less. Yes, we're up to the point that we're planning on meeting each others family. My mom even suggested we stop by tomorrow since we'll be passing the condo on the way to the park. We'll see. Not that I'm dreading them meeting him, or vice versa, I just don't think a quick dash in and out is the right way to meet the parents. Even if they're MY parents, LOL.

And yes, I'm sure - Amy and Em - that I'll blog about it. Just for you!!


6 comments:

  1. I notice she didn't mention taking the cat, did she, Lisa:). If nothing else - I bet at this size your local shelter would have no problem placing the little thing - kittens are the easiest. Just don't be tempted yourself...you got enough going on, lol. I'm very glad things are going well for you and Cap........but I just got that dang sitting in a tree thing out of my head and here we go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that, too ... ah well. Don't worry 'bout me, Em, she's a cute kitty, but she's NOT staying. This is Married Son's kitty, and DIL absolutely hates cats. Taking her to the local no-kill shelter will be something I'm sure DIL will do rather quickly.

    Thanks, it took me hours to get "sitting in a tree" out of my head. Now it's back again!

    ReplyDelete