Hope the ouchies has settled down now!! The mark from the stitches will fade eventually, the spots are way better gone than left at least you know now they arent dangerous!!
The ouchies are gone, thanks!! I need to remember *not* to rub or scratch, I keep forgetting I have stitches and end up irritating them. I can definitely live with a couple of small scars. Sure beats the evil looking things that were there last week. LOL. I'm still waiting for the results of the biopsy, so think good thoughts for me, will you please?? Hugs!!
Surgery was almost 11 months ago, Ang! But thanks!! It did heal well, minus a permanent scar it left on my cheek. That's okay, I can live with the scar ... I still need to come up with a story as how I got the scar ... saying it came from having a growth removed isn't *romantic* enough. I know ... I was out feeding squirrels and one got a little too greedy? LOL!
Surgery was almost 11 months ago, Ang! But thanks!! It did heal well, minus a permanent scar it left on my cheek. That's okay, I can live with the scar ... I still need to come up with a story as how I got the scar ... saying it came from having a growth removed isn't *romantic* enough. I know ... I was out feeding squirrels and one got a little too greedy? LOL!
These are great pictures thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewooohoooo Mountain Dew...the drink of champions!! I love the photos hun...MWAH!
ReplyDeleteI love diet Mt. Dew so much! Yummy. I like the 2nd picof 1997. A nice dead on stare...nice.
ReplyDeleteHope the ouchies has settled down now!! The mark from the stitches will fade eventually, the spots are way better gone than left at least you know now they arent dangerous!!
ReplyDeleteThe ouchies are gone, thanks!! I need to remember *not* to rub or scratch, I keep forgetting I have stitches and end up irritating them. I can definitely live with a couple of small scars. Sure beats the evil looking things that were there last week. LOL. I'm still waiting for the results of the biopsy, so think good thoughts for me, will you please?? Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my hubby's fav drink. Bring on the D.DP for me!!
ReplyDeleteLOL at the squirel!! hehe! Your glasses look gr8 on ya!! Hope the ouchie heals well!
ReplyDeleteSurgery was almost 11 months ago, Ang! But thanks!! It did heal well, minus a permanent scar it left on my cheek. That's okay, I can live with the scar ... I still need to come up with a story as how I got the scar ... saying it came from having a growth removed isn't *romantic* enough. I know ... I was out feeding squirrels and one got a little too greedy? LOL!
ReplyDeleteSurgery was almost 11 months ago, Ang! But thanks!! It did heal well, minus a permanent scar it left on my cheek. That's okay, I can live with the scar ... I still need to come up with a story as how I got the scar ... saying it came from having a growth removed isn't *romantic* enough. I know ... I was out feeding squirrels and one got a little too greedy? LOL!
ReplyDelete