KUA

KUA

10/29/07

What sci-fi crew should I join?

Being an active member in a Star Trek fan club called Starfleet this one really piqued my interest. Hehehe ... Shhhhhh, don't anyone tell my XO (Commanding Officer) that I scored what I did!!

           

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

You are leery of your surroundings, and with good reason.  Anyone could be a cylon.  But you have close friends and you know they would never hurt you.  Now if only the damn XO would stop drinking.

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

         
88%

SG-1 (Stargate)

         
88%

Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

         
88%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

         
81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

         
81%

Serenity (Firefly)

         
75%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

         
75%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

         
69%

Moya (Farscape)

         
69%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

         
63%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

         
63%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

         
56%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

         
50%
   

2 comments:

  1. Got nothing good to add except a BIG HUG =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Cass ... I would have sworn you'd say something like "Nanno, Nanno" ... or "Live Long and Prosper" !! LOL!

    ReplyDelete