KUA

KUA

12/2/07

Aliens, geesh ...

My daughter is on myspace.

So, today she's bored to tears and filing out a multiple question survey thing. You know the ones, we've all filled 'em out.

She gets to a question that she just busts out laughing.

The question was ... "What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg" ...

Her answer??

"Wonder if my mom was pregnant".

BRAT!!

Dinosaur egg ... I'll dinosaur egg her!!

6 comments:

  1. Kids! I was at work one day with my 13 year old and our counter is rather high and I'm not the tallest and right in front of my boss and everyone she blurts out, Mom when you're at work, how do you see over the counter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you didn't end up on 'COPS?'

    *giggle*

    Sounds like something I would have said to my mom! One day, my daughters will probably talk to me like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO... Oh she's funny a brat but funny.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! i love it!
    (oops--i mean bad alien, bad!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, she's a brat .... but I bet I know who she inherited her sense of humour from!! :-P Love & lollipops, Lxx

    ReplyDelete