KUA

KUA

12/15/07

Friday Five

This week's theme was provided by Blessed Rain . . . click here for her Multiply page and here for her Yahoo 360 page . . .

We are in the midst of the holiday season . . . and although the Christmas holiday and the legacy of Santa Claus have been the featured holiday, the Friday Five understands there are many other holidays celebrated around this time of year. There was no intention to omit any holiday or group from participating . . . many apologies.

Using Christmas only as an example of whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year . . . as a bonus to the five questions, talk about your holiday traditions, what they mean to you . . . whatever special memories you would like to share.


What are your five favorite Christmas songs or movies?


Movies:
1. Frosty the Snowman
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas  (either version)
3. Shrek the Halls
4.
A Christmas Carol
5. Miracle on 34th Street (original)

Songs:
1. I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas
2. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
3.
Frosty the Snowman
4. All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
5. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

(Hey, I'm a kid at heart, what can I say?)


If you would like to participate in the Friday 5:
Copy the questions and post your answers to your blog,

Leave a comment on the page at
The Friday Five @ 360
or The Friday Five @ Multiply to let others know your post is up so they can visit your blog..

You can participate at either page or both, the choice is yours.

Fun, easy, and no time limit.


Let's Play !!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love all of those too! However, I didn't get the chance to watch Shrek the Halls...David and the kids did, though! I was making dinner...

    WAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all those too...except my fav. Christmas movies are Christmas Vacation, Elf, Polar Express, The Santa Clause Movies. Songs would be It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Wonderful Christmastime, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, The Greatest Time of Year and Last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list, don't think I heard of Shrek the halls, must of missed that one!

    ReplyDelete