My mother is having surgery tomorrow. I'll be gone for a few days to take care of my dad while she's in the hospital recovering. It's nothing real major, just "warranty work" needed from a previous surgery. Since Dad can't really take care of himself since the stroke, I've been drafted into staying over and keeping him out of trouble. Nice thing is he'll treat to dinner out. He's a huge seafood lover like I am. We'll probably hit Red Lobster. It's part of our routine when I go "daddy-sit".
So, I'll be there for a day, maybe two (or more). Hopefully not much more. I love my folks, but I just can't handle being there for too long! Ideally it's an evening. Come home to my own bed. Riiiight. I get the couch for a day or two. Yuck.
I'm hoping to post my Ten Thoughts on time. Riiiight, like I normally post 'em on time anyway. LOL!

Your thinking ahead so I'm sure you will remember ten thoughts LOL
ReplyDeleteYour a good daughter
Wow... it must be tough to fit studying in with all the other stuff you gotta do. Enjoy the dinner out at least! Have an extra cheddar biscuit for me. *wink*
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry if I've missed some major 'stuff', it sounds like you'll be pretty occupied for awhile (as if you aren't normally, lol!) I truly hope that your mom will be ok...even if it isn't something real major...I pray that everything works out well....I do think about you lots and I'm so sorry for not being around much lately...love you lots hun! x0x0x take care sweety! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteOH! I LOVE Red Lobster's Shrimp Alfredo....have a lil bite for me if you get the chance....x0x!
ReplyDelete