2) It's snowing again. Grrrrrr. I don't know how much is supposed to fall, hopefully not much.
3) I have a huge test in my database class next week. Guess the weekend will be doing nothing but studying for it. Good thing, though, we did a practice test today. I scored about 90% on the practice test. Too bad that grade won't count. We were allowed to use notes for the practice test, no notes allowed on the real test. Drats!
4) We had a test in Business tonight. It went pretty well. Got a little more than three quarters of the way through it when one of the students came up to tell the teacher his copy of the test was missing the even numbered pages (seven pages total). Problem is, he's visually impaired and they print off huge poster sized tests so he can read them. After he left the teacher's desk I went up and asked if it was okay if after I finished my test if I read the missing questions to this student so he could finish the test. He was happy to have the assistance, it meant he wouldn't have to get a ride to school for a make up test!! Made me feel good, too, being able to help this young man out.
5) I have sooooo much homework this weekend. Luckily Alien is with her dad this weekend so I won't feel like I'm ignoring her while my face is stuck in my books.
6) I was finally able to catch up reading everyone's blogs today. I think. Problem is, after reading a few blogs about food (and some really delish looking recipes) I so have the munchies!! And girl scout cookies!! Sounds soooooo good right now. Hmmmm ... wonder what's in the over-stuffed cupboards that I can actually have as a snack?? Low sodium, low carbs ... yuck ... that limits me big time. Oh oh oh!! Bananas!! There's a ton of bananas down in the kitchen. YUM!! A bowl of Rice Krispies may just be in order ... with sliced banana on top!!
7) Oh oh, nine minutes to go before it's Wednesday and my Tuesday Thoughts will officially be late.
8) Yes, I'm digging for thoughts right now. LOL.
9) Still digging. LOL!! I sooooo need a vacation. Been 12 years since my last real vacation. I'm ready ... don't care where I go so long as I get there.
10) I'm so tired tonight. No reason why, really. Other than for some reason these last three days I'm back to having insomnia real bad. I'm seriously thinking of a hot shower after my bowl of Rice Krispies and bananas.
Bonus thought: I posted this just a minute before midnight. Yippee!!!

Your close and you came in under the wire 2 minutes you made it =)
ReplyDeleteNight sweet dreams
Hope you managed to get some good sleep in.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with #4 that was really nice and yup you have a right to feel good about you!
The tests and studying seriously I dont know how you stay focused for such long periods of time, I could see myself falling asleep in the books!!
Heres hoping when you wake from good sleep the snow has stopped and you have a great day =) Hugs!!
Yay, you made it for Tuesday! I don't envy you the homework but I will envy the degree when you are finished! Lol! I think the hot shower or a hot bath would be great in helping you sleep. IK is having the same problem since the time change, I don't know why either. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteSo much for going to bed and getting a good night's sleep. Spent it tossing and turning once again. I really have to find something that will help me sleep that will be okayed by my doctor. That's the hard part, finding something he'll okay.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty lucky that only one class has a text book. I just wish it was boring enough to read to make me sleepy. It'd solve my insomnia problems, that's for sure! LOL. Most of my homework is either online working at the computer or using computer programs the school provides for the students home use.
Icequeen, I'm not sure if it's the time change or not that triggered this last bout of insomnia. I know a lot of people who have had time change adjustment problems this year. Wonder if it's an aging thing? ;-)
ReplyDeleteOk doc Helen here lmao ~ peri ~ menopause = lots of sleep issues(I know you were going to by pass this like pengy but just in case haha thats one reason, I got a mild tablet from my doc but it only worked one night when I told him he said its something I needed to get used to::sighs::), getting older yeah (sucks) and also my bed caused extra grief too. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah apparently a lot of meds for diff things are actually anti-depressants. Zyban they give as a anti smoking aid was originally an anti depressant but studies showed the people who took it that smoked had no esire to smoke any more.
ReplyDeleteOhh I just read mine and yup its used as a mild anti depressant thank goodness I didnt take it anymore.Emdep.or something.
Sometimes I take half an antihistamine they knock me out.
The blood pressure and diabetic meds your body needs so dont be paranoid about them, not having them could do more harm!! Hugs!