2) At least being without internet yesterday allowed me to get some rest after class. No staying up half the night surfing the web. I just watched the boob tube until I fell asleep instead. LOL!
3) Speaking of class. We had a test in Business last night and were free to go afterwards. Forty five minutes and I was done. It was an open book test.
4) Easter was good! I spent it alone for the most part. Married Son, DIL and Grandson did come over for a bit. Guess they felt *sorry* for me being by myself. Didn't realize that's how I wanted it. Ham sandwich and a movie, and I was definitely a happy camper!!
5) I've decided that my cats are not quite right mentally. They fit right in this looney bin that's for sure. I just went into the bathroom. Ringo was sleeping in the sink. Shiloh was sleeping in the laundry pile (don't ask why I have a laundry pile in my bathroom - damn kids!!) ... and Shamira had tipped over the waste basket and was sleeping in it!! Roz, the anti-social one was the only one that wasn't sleeping in the bathroom!!
6) Speaking of Roz ... I'm seriously thinking of sending her back to the gal I got her from. This gal is now in a cat friendly apartment. Roz is much better off being the only cat in the family.
7) OMG!! I just realized today is my Mom's birthday. I better make that "Happy Birthday Mom" phone call and soon!! She doesn't want a big fuss this year - she's still recovering from her recent surgery and just doesn't want the fuss.
8) I'm so sick of doctors I could scream!! At least each visit fixes another "condition" or gets me treatment I need to get healthy again. Last week it was the foot doctor. Handled a badly ingrown toenail. Here I *thought* I had a high pain thresehold. Damned if I didn't scream out in pain when he ripped that sucker out!! Failed the "diabetic foot test". The one where they poke the bottom of your foot with a pin. I didn't feel the poke, just felt like he was touching me with a finger or something. A few more tests ... damned if he didn't prescribe diabetic socks and diabetic shoes for me. I've officially become my grandmother!!
9) Tomorrow I finally have an appointment with a plastic surgeon. Yippee!! They found that the mole on my cheek was in a pre-cancerous state and has to be removed ASAP before it gets worse. Because it's on the face, a plastic surgeon will do the surgery. Wonder if I can get a nose-job and eye lid lift while we're at it?
10) Plans for the Piloting business have changed a bit. We're not going to use Pontiac Vibes as our pilot vehicles. Seems we both overlooked the fact that we can't put the two auxillary gasoline tanks we need inside the vehicle!! Doih! They need to be outside - perminently mounted to the truck. So now we're looking into which truck gets the best gas mileage. So far it seems to be the Colorado. All I know is that I'm ready to hit the road!! And I'll be able to as soon as we get both my health and the vehicle situated! Hell, in Michigan you don't even need a special license or permit to run pilot vehicles ... just a valid state operators license (most states require at least a chauffuers license and/or permits).
Ya'll have a good week. I'm gonna be doing a bunch of homework ...

Sounds like your moving along on all fronts. That health stuff is rough. I love my vibe. But a truck sounds better for what your doing.
ReplyDeleteWondered where you were you weren't on my page =) I hope all goes well with the doctor and truck stuff.
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)
Hope all goes well with the doctor, mine is lovely but his answer to everything is "well, if you were to give up smoking..........". Love the bit about your cats too, my dog is generally happy lying in the middle of the chaos that is my house but if it gets too much or anyone is in a bad mood she lies in the bathroom doorway and glares at us all!!
ReplyDeleteCassie, yup, was having computer issues as usual. At least the Gremlin played with the internet connection this time, and not the computer. Sort of embarrassed to admit that I never thought of resetting the modem myself. Oy!! LOL
ReplyDeleteDocs appointment went okay. I'm waiting to hear now when surgery will be. Nothing major, out-patient surgery. Don't even need to have a driver come with me, they'll just freeze the mole. Yeah! No stitches, no heavy duty drugs ... nothing but cryoscopy this time!
Helen, that irritates me to no end "If you'd only quit smoking". I had to laugh at this new doctor during our initial interview this morning ...
ReplyDeleteDoc: "Do you smoke"
Me: "Yes".
Doc: "How much do you smoke a day"
Me: "Depends if the kids are driving me nuts or not. A pack or more on bad days. Less than a pack on days they're normal kids"
Doc: "Do you drink"
Me: "No"
Doc: "Not even socially"
Me: "Nope"
Doc: "Why not?"
Me: "Because my adult kids clear out the liquor cabinet quicker than I can stock it"