KUA

KUA

9/25/08

Just some stuff ...

Wow, I'm caught up with homework for the week, minus some further studying I want to do for a test tomorrow morning. I've even managed to keep up with ya'll through email updates. Am I good or what?

I came down with a nasty head and chest cold yesterday. It's going around the house, we've all got it - including the cats! Never know if I'm saying 'god bless you' to a human or one of the furbabies. It's one of those barking type sneeze cough thingies. Weird to hear the cats barking. Then again, weird to hear the humans barking, too.

Luckily there's no class tonight. The instructor has some place he needed to be so we're doing an "offsite" class meeting tonight. Only, my group didn't want to meet offsite so we're doing our project entirely through email. Yay!! Definitely a good day for me to stay home and not spread my cooties around!

Amy, thanks for the Star Trek humor ... I keep a myspace page just for my Trek addiction. I figure it's easier this way to spare my non-Trek friends from my Trekiness. So everything Star Trek that you send me gets posted over there. Thanks again!

Here comes the shameless plug ... if anyone with a myspace OR Star Trek addiction wants to add me to their friends list my URL is myspace.com/trekncc74209. It's private, so you won't be able to see much without my adding you. Warning: I'm also addicted to the SuperPoke Pets thingie. I might just bug you to play with my pet dragon, "Fluffy".

Not a whole lot else going on around here besides studying and sneezing. I wanted dull and boring for how long? Now I've got it. I'm loving it, but it doesn't make for a lot of bloggable materials anymore. Guess I head back to lurking for now ...


2 comments:

  1. Caught up? That's fantastic!!! I have a MySpace, but I rarely ever log onto it. I've never heard of cats getting the same cold as humans....spooky! If you start coughing up furballs, I'm really gonna be worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ANOTHER LURKER! lol.

    Bugger re the head cold. ~ everyone is over there's here now except for me I still have the coughy thing in the mornings.. never had the head cold symptoms maybe I shoulda lol
    Hope you get better quick!

    ReplyDelete