KUA

KUA

9/28/08

Saturday Six ... A Day Late ...

Saturday Six ...
1) Confession Time ... I am a klutz. Always have been, always will be. And the last two days have been pretty klutzy, even for me. Friday night getting ready for bed I cut a corner too short and kneed my blanket chest with my left knee. It left a long scrape and a bruise the size of an old Eisenhower silver dollar on my knee cap. Then yesterday leaving class, while talking to a classmate I managed to fall off the sidewalk. Yes, fall off the sidewalk! Only a true klutz can pull that one off. Poor girl I was talking with! She freaked out! Here my big butt falls and her tiny arse thinks she's gonna help me up? Girl isn't much bigger than a minute and she'd gonna help *me* up? Gotta give her credit for that *I can do it* attitude. And all I was worried about was if my new cell phone was okay as my stuff went flying. My friend laughed because I managed to not break the smoke I had just lit, LOL. I twisted my left ankle and pulled or bruised the muscles in the arch and top of my foot, I can barely walk today. Good job. NOT!

2) Single Son saw me limping shortly after I got home from school yesterday. "Mom, what'd you do?" "I fell at school" "Don't be doing that. You're too old, you could break a hip or something".

3) I'm debating if this new friendship is worth me coming up with a nickname for her. She seems okay, but the jury is still out on that one, LOL. Those of you who knew me in my 360 days will remember that I seem to attract one weirdo a semester. She's looking to be a good candidate as my newest weirdo. I'm not really sure why I say this, just a gut instinct, that's all.

4)  I'm not sure how that Intro to Business test went the other day. The way some of her questions were worded made more than one answer possible. More than a few students complained about that. So we'll see if she adjusts for multiple possibilities.

5) LOL! I just realized that today is Sunday, not Saturday. Geesh ... this having a Saturday class really throws me off obviously.

6) Guess I hobble off to the store. I'm craving salty snacks something fierce today. For some reason Dill Pickle flavored potato chips sound real good ...


7 comments:

  1. nah...salt -n-vinegar sounds better. but what i was gonna say is--i actually look forward to seeing what nutjob you're gonna get saddled with each semester! and not just because i'm sadistic and want to see you suffer, either...! it's just 'cause it makes for interesting reading (and because i'm sadistic like that--mwhahaha!)

    oh--and get well soon (i'd call you old lady, but you can launch that right back at me, so i'll play nice today!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee. thanks Amy!! I think secretly you LOVE to see me suffer with the twit of the term ... Damn, looks like I'll have to subject myself to it for the *entertainment value*, eh? LOL!

    At least this one isn't as bad as the others were. I doubt she has the potential of being a psycho stalker like I got back at Baker College. Just a little demented and definitely unsure as an adult ... yeah, I see good blogging material here. Damn.

    Ankle feels a little better this evening, thanks. I can at least get around now without having to hold onto the walls or furniture. Thanks, too, from refraining on calling me an old lady. I like you, I'd hate to have to beat you down with my cane.

    I ended up passing up on the dill pickled chips. Got me a big jar of the real thing instead. Been munching on 'em all afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...but...you'd have to catch me first to beat me down with your cane, and with that gimpy ankle of yours...neener neener neener (seriously, glad it's getting better)(and eat a pickle for me. actually, nevermind, i'm gonna go in the kitchen and get one myself...mmmm.....dill pickles....! and then i'll do homework. promise!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat ... should be studying for a 40 question essay test on entrepreneurship ... oops.

    Yeah, you have a point there, I have to catch you first. Wouldn't happen, even if I wasn't nursing a sore ankle.

    Alright ... wiping the pickle juice off my fingers ... study time!! That means you, too, young lady. Hit that homework. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand about falling off a sidewalk makes perfect sense to me LOL
    Glad to read below its a little better!
    Yep that sounds like my son he calls me old lady now lololol
    Oh a weirdo.. cool..go on admit it you like it haha not the creepy stalker ones just your normal average weirdo! LOL
    Gee the things you have over there.. never heard of dill pickle potato chips before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so this one doesn't end up being some psycho stalker. Scary thing is she reminds me of a former best friend - very needy and pretty clueless about the adult world (yet she's 48!!). We barely know each other and the things she's telling me and asking me about sent up a few red flags that this is another weirdo all over again. Oy vey!!

    LOL, I'll have to remember to pick up a bag of Dill Pickle Chips for you ... the trick will be to not eat them on the train ride out. I *love* dill pickle chips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend like that.. I keep telling her to get over herself and wake up.. LOL

    Cool something new for me to try..........MAYBE LMAO

    ReplyDelete