Studies are going awesome. I've got a butt load of projects going on, two or three different projects in each class. Nice thing about taking all business classes this term we study a lot of different aspects of business, LOL. Since the instructors allow us to pick who we're going to do our reports on, I've picked McDonald's for projects due in three different classes. This way I can do all my research at once and present it in three different ways.
And they all think it's funny that a gal with the last name of McDonald would pick McDonald's to report on.
Hope ya'll are well. Special thoughts go out to all of my Texas friends. I hope everyone is okay after Hurricane Ike. My thoughts and prayers are with ya'll.

Nice to know you're Ok and working hard :)
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is going well school work wise =)
ReplyDeleteSo is testing the food part of any of your project?? Nothing like a Big and Tasty....YUMMERS!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete