Sorry I still haven't captioned photos ... been up to my eyes in homework!!
Phil, I was there earlier this week - Oct 29 and 30. Only two days, but man ... did we walk!!
Oh ... there's a story behind the cow that I totally forgot to post ... LOL!! Chicago had a street art exhibit ... people could purchase cows, paint or decorate them however and they were judged. The hotel we stayed at purchased this cow after the exhibit was over. Since it's painted as a ladybug, the hotel thought what better place for a ladybug painted cow than on the side of the building. So ... there he sits!!
That big silvery thing is "The Bean" ... if ya'll ever get the chance to visit Chicago, this is a must see in my opinion!!
I promise I'll caption the photos when I get the chance. For now ... it's back to the homework. Grrrrrr.
When were you here?
ReplyDeleteReally cool building!
ReplyDeleteI am gettin dizzy!
ReplyDeleteCool! I like that!
ReplyDeleteMuch better view! Chicago looks like a geat place to visit!
ReplyDeletehmmmm, I think that cow has lost his way!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, I love seeing places I'll never get to visit!
ReplyDeleteSorry I still haven't captioned photos ... been up to my eyes in homework!!
ReplyDeletePhil, I was there earlier this week - Oct 29 and 30. Only two days, but man ... did we walk!!
Oh ... there's a story behind the cow that I totally forgot to post ... LOL!! Chicago had a street art exhibit ... people could purchase cows, paint or decorate them however and they were judged. The hotel we stayed at purchased this cow after the exhibit was over. Since it's painted as a ladybug, the hotel thought what better place for a ladybug painted cow than on the side of the building. So ... there he sits!!
That big silvery thing is "The Bean" ... if ya'll ever get the chance to visit Chicago, this is a must see in my opinion!!
I promise I'll caption the photos when I get the chance. For now ... it's back to the homework. Grrrrrr.
i DIDNT GET THIS i'M A DORK SO iVE BORROWED YOURS LOL
ReplyDeleteThis place was fun
ReplyDelete