2) Because Alien refused to come back home I told her that I would be adopting out the cats that she "owns". Thursday morning Married Son and I will be taking them to the shelter. Yes, I need help! Four cats in a car just isn't my idea of a safe drive. It's a no-destroy shelter. I just refuse to keep them (or put up with the havoc and expense they create) for someone who isn't living here. I am *not* a rescue shelter, dammit. She knows and is actually fine with it.
3) I've got to break this procrastination cycle I've developed lately. I have to force myself to sit down and do homework. It's mostly in that Pro Comm class that I'm really putting things off. Grrrrrr ... I so can't wait for that class to end.
4) I got my hair cut before I went to Chicago. I don't know if I mentioned this (probably not), but when I got home I dyed my hair. Dark Auburn. I was too chicken to dye it that color before Chicago ... for fear I'd hate it. But that never happened. I love it!! A lot of my classmates have commented on it ... between the new cut and the hair color there's been a lot of great compliments. The one I love the most is from a gal who is absolutely beautiful - the sort of gal you want to choke because she's so beautiful and has such a great figure (but not the ego that usually goes with that) ... she called it "sassy". Told me it took ten years off me! Thanks, KP! I needed to hear that!
5) We had our first real snow two nights ago. With all that was going on that day I just wasn't excited about the season's first snow. Not the way I usually am.
6) Watching the news yesterday they said that traffic was a real mess because of "black ice" on the roadways. Figures. Morons don't adjust their driving to fit the conditions - like snow, ice, rain and even bright sunshine. I mean, dammit, we live in the freaking snow belt. You *should* know how to drive in this stuff by now! Yes, it's a pet peeve of mine, a BIG one!!
7) Then again a lot aggravated me yesterday. I was at the gas station and the cashier was having a personal conversation with the guy at the register. She was the only cashier at the time. It was holding up the line. Usually I'd be patient, but I just about lost it. "You have a line waiting. Let's get moving here".
8) So not like me to be bitchy like that. I've been a cashier pretty much all of my life and know how important it is to build a relationship with your customers. That extra attention is what keeps the majority of your customers coming back. Oh, and that was after I sounded off to some jerk in the parking lot who almost hit me as he was backing out of the spot next to me.
9) I just showered before starting this entry and am just waiting for my hair to dry so I can go out and do some needed shopping today (I hate when my support checks are late and I have to put off the grocery shopping) ... I just hope I'm not as bitchy today. I'll have to remind myself to take a deep breath if it happens.
10) Yes, he has to still pay child support. Since he's already in contempt of court by keeping her against my wishes, he can't petition the court to stop payments. Besides, he underpaid all these years. To bring it to their attention now will only get his payments increased by 50% and retro-actively at that. See ... I told you he made such a negative impact on the court that they'll never rule anything in his favor. Then again, by going to FOC yesterday he may have automatically started a re-examination of our case. We'll see.
On that I'm outta here. Wish me luck out in public today. LOL!

1. See it can be good LOL.. just not when it's happening ~ I swear we are being paid back for sins not even thought about let alone committed.
ReplyDelete2. That makes sense and the catswill be happy as long as they have somewhere to sleep and get fed.
3. mmm procrastination.. ooops.. stop it immediately lmao
4. Woohoo show us yer mug.. (aussie slang) Pics please.
7-9. Hope your mood settled today and no-one pissed you off.
10. So he should pay too!!