Which logo do you like best?
Logo #1
Logo #2
Logo #1
1
Logo #2
5
2) Not an hour ago Single Son finally attached the roof-top antenna to the digital converter box. OMG! Now I get all those channels I couldn't with the rabbit ears. No more having to play with the rabbit ears each time I changed channels. I'm a happy camper!
3) Not a lot going on here for Thanksgiving Break. Dinner at my folks house. Other than that, it'll be working on homework. Talk about thankful ... I'm thankful for the week off so I can (hopefully) catch up with these *&$*#& group projects.
4) Coming out of class today, the gal who really irritates me did a total avoidance thing. To the point that she acted like I wasn't even there (sooooo kindergarten if you ask me). I don't know what I did to piss her off, but then again, I'm not going to figure it out either. I'm enjoying the fact that she's not pestering me anymore. Wow, that sounds so mean, doesn't it? But really ... I am not aware of anything I did to piss of *her highness* ... other than talking to a gal in the class that she absolutely loathes.
5) I wonder how bad my next term PITA (pain in the ass) relationship is gonna be? Yeah, every term I seem to attract at least one PITA. Never fails. I mean, I don't think I'm wearing "Asshole Magnet" shirt to class.
6) I've been playing around with designing logos for my new company. I'm down to two that I like. I'm partial to the one. I asked Single Son for his opinion, of course he's partial to the other one. So ... now I don't know which one I want to go with ...
Logo #1 ...
Single Son thinks this one is too *dated*. Something out of the 1920s, he says.
Logo #2 ...
He likes this one ... says it's more modern ... but to legally use this one I will have to register (and pay a fee) to the online logo designing site I used.
So .. what do you think? Answer on the survey and which ever one wins will be the official logo for "Elsie's Attic" once it opens next spring.


ha--i got the first vote in!
ReplyDeleteI agree with son the second one is cleaner and easier to understand.
ReplyDeleteI voted for number 2 for the same reason..I like the font in #1
ReplyDeleteIf #1 wasn't black and had more defined lines that would be just as clear..
I think you're just too nice - and the folks with "issues" latch onto that. Maybe practice being mean?
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the lots of channels.
As to voting on the logo - I won't because when I pick something I like - it generally gets discontinued immediately ;).
I agree... the year definitely swooshes by right after Halloween. How can you not think about Christmas yet when all the stores are ready for Christmas???
ReplyDelete#2... definitely! I love the colors and it's more pleasing to the eyes.
Looks like #2 is the winner ... Thanks ladies!! I may keep #1 around just to play with shading, fonts and hues ... but before Elsie's Attic is officially open for business in Spring of 2009 I will pay these dudes for all rights to my own logo. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I'm odd one out! Looking forward to hearing more about Elsie's Attic.
ReplyDeleteYep, #2 definitely.
ReplyDeleteHelen Jo, I'm still more partial to #1 myself ... but looks like #2 has definitely won by popular vote. I even took it to the Business and Marketing Departments at school ... #2 pretty much won by a landslide, too. I have to say, though, that after staring at it for a while I do like the lines and colors of #2 better. More of an attention getter than number one is.
ReplyDeleteAgain, thanks gals for voting!! Number 2 it is ...