KUA

KUA

11/6/08

What day is it?

It's so I've forgotten what day it is anymore! If it's Professional Communications class tonight than it must be ... ummmmmm ... Thursday!! That's it, it's Thursday.

Haven't had a ten thoughts tuesday in a while. Don't have ten thoughts left in me. And the gross grub, well, I ended that on Halloween weekend. Not for lack of recipes, but honestly, I got tired of it. I needed a break.

And I need a break from homework, too. Riiiiight, that won't happen. Not for a while. Five or six weeks. I lost track.

I registered for next semester yesterday. Grrrrrrr. FIVE classes. I had to take that many to get the minimum credits that I need per semester to keep my full Pell Grant. Not even a nice mixture of hard and easy classes. They're all hard classes. Lots of homework, I'm betting. Well, besides my PE class - stress management. It was either that or "bowling". I'm not getting into the more conventional PE classes. I just can't see my arse doing them, can you? Helen, stop laughing ... I know, I should have seen if they had some sort of walking class. Gawd knows I could stand to build up those leg muscles again. And Chicago just proved to me how out of shape I really am!! But I'm proud to say (with a few breaks along the way to rest) I did it!! I walked all over Chicago! Hehe ...

Not a while lot else going on. I hear Grandson downstairs, they must have come back. They've been hanging around here a lot lately. Not sure why, other than I have internet and Married Son doesn't have internet at his house right now. Don't get me wrong, I love when they come over, but not when it gets in the way of the mounds of homework I need to get done!! And it's suffered this week terribly. Rough draft due today, and I'm not done with it. I'll just have to see if the prof. will let me email it to him by the end of the weekend. Depends on his mood - he's the one I've blogged about. The rude jerk. Disorganized. His mood will decide whether he marks me half off points or allows me to email it back to him. I'm figuring if I *forget* my USB drive (with the assignment on it) then he'll hopefully be nice. Shhhhhh ... don't tell him I intentionally forgot the drive. LOL!

Well, guess I need to head on outta here.


6 comments:

  1. Will you be done after next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi laugh? Never! LOL...
    Ohhh family and grandkids dont make a good homework mix..tell them to go away! haha

    I will return when I have more time for the photos and blogs Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penguin, after the winter semester (coming up) I will have two, possibly three more semesters to go. I'm trying to figure out a way to juggle five classes - eliminating one semester if I can pull it off. Two of my classes, I've found, are only offered during certain times of the year. Which times those are I'm not sure ... but so far I've tried twice to enroll for "Retail Theory" (not to be confused with your major in Retail Therapy) and have not found it on the class lists yet. You'd think out of five campuses I'd find at least ONE class in Theory. And of course, it's a required class for my Management/ Entrepreneur degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, I finally did tell them to go away. You'd have thought I disowned Married Son ... he left with his head hung low saying "You don't love me no more" ... LMAO ... BRAT!!

    Take your time catching up ... oh, and snag what pictures you want. Let me know when you have your pics back, I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I was going to say that I could teach the class you need until I read that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went through mine last night I have some good reflection shots of the bean..I loved that thing LOL
    Will post them as soon as I can =)

    ReplyDelete