KUA

KUA

10/26/07

Friday Five

Happy Halloween and welcome to this week's FRIDAY FIVE: SPOOKY
This week's questions were provided by Jacqui

Ponder the phenomena of the supernatural and Halloween memories:

1) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits and if so why? Or why not.
I do. I always have. Why? Well, I really don't know why. I just do.

2) Have you ever had what you would consider a supernatural encounter or unexplained event in your life? What was it?
I've had a few experiences. I've lived in a house that was haunted by the previous owner. Luckily she was a "nice ghost". My deceased brother often has a protective hand in not only my life, but that of my children. A deceased friend has guided a long lost friend back into my life.

3) Do you believe in ESP? Do you have it?
I wouldn't exactly call it ESP, but I am able to sense when something's wrong with my children. It's eerie at times.

4) When trick or treating as a child what was the scariest thing that ever happened?
I grew up in the 60s and 70s when the world wasn't so crazy. I really don't remember anything that was really scary. Although I do vaguely remember screaming and running when the guy on a front porch was playing "scarecrow" and jumped off the chair just after we got our treats.

5) What is your most memorable Halloween as a kid or adult?
The one I remember best was when I was old enough to take my little brother out without supervision from our folks. He was two or three, I was ten or eleven. I think it's a fond memory mostly in hindsight, as he died suddenly and tragically at the age of 25.


If you would like to participate:

Copy the questions and post your answers to your blog,

Leave a comment on the page at:
The Friday Five @ 360 or The Friday Five @ Multiply
to let others know your post is up so they can visit your blog.

You can participate at either page or both, the choice is yours.

FRIDAY FIVE IS NOT LEAVING 360.

Fun, easy, and no time limit.


Let's Play !!


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I could live with a ghost even a nice one. I always listen to that little voice that something isn't quite right it has come in very handy at times.
    I'm sorry that you lost your brother at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I still like to play scarecrow and jump out at people - mind you I don't really pay much attention to what day it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to listen to my gut feeling/intuition because it is usually right . . . but sometimes I ignore it because I don't like what it is saying and I'm always sorry.

    Yeah, it was nice to grow up in a time when children could be children. I don't have kids, but if I did, I honestly don't know how I would feel about trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete