KUA

KUA

11/3/07

Another Survey I Snagged from Pink ...

Another one I snagged from Pink over on 360 ... and yes, I love these silly surveys!!

1. Do you like cheese?
Yup, especially if it's Pinconning cheese!!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Oh hell no!

3. Do you own a gun?
Not yet ...

4. Your favorite song?
Right now its "Blue Highway" by Neil Diamond

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nope, not anymore.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I dunno, they're okay.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
"I Want A Hippopotomus for Christmas"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Anything that'll help me wash down my morning meds (usually a Diet Mt. Dew or Iced Tea)

9. Can you do push ups?
Do you mean those orange sherberts on a stick? Yup!!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My butterfly ring

12. Favorite hobby?
Dollhouse miniatures

13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
Be yourself ...

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
Physical or personality? Either way ... I dunno

16. Middle Name?
Yes, I have one, thanks.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
Need to do one more cartoon for class ... need to get a load of jeans washed ... what's the deal with my car? Now it seems to be running fine. Geesh.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Black ink for printer, colored ink for printer, paper for printer ... oh wait, the paper was buy two ink cartridges get a reem of paper free ...

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Diet Mt. Dew, Iced Tea and water

20. Current worry right now?
My car ... was it just being tempermental the other day or is there another expensive repair in "our" future?

21. Current hate?
Hate is a strong word ... don't have any hates. Have a lot of dislikes, but no hates.

22. Favorite place to be?
Wherever my family is.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
Last few years have been spent alone ... my choice ... quietly reflecting on the old year and what I want the new year to bring ...

24. Where would you like to go?
Anywhere but here

25. Name three people who will complete this and return?
I haven't a clue ...

26. Do you own flip flops?
Yuppers

27. What shirt are you wearing?
A brown flower print thermal shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Yuppers

29. Can you whistle?
Yeah

30. Favorite color?
Green

31. Would you be a pirate?
Heck yeah ... get to travel. And I love the sea ... LOL!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don't usually sing in the shower.

33. Favorite girl's name?
Coralee

34. Favorite boy's name?
Micah

35. What's in your pocket right now?
Pepper spray, car key

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Probably one of my goofy kids ...

37. best bed sheets as a child?
We only had plain sheets ... but there was a powder blue sheet set that I liked. Flannel if I remember right.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Geesh, there's been a few ... which one to pick?

39. Do you love where you live?
I hate it. It's a dying community in a state that's economically depressed.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
5

41. Who is your loudest friend?
None now. My friends are all pretty quiet ...

42. How many dogs do you have?
No dogs. I'm a cat person. Four cats ...

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I dunno.

45. What is your favorite book?
Too many to name.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Candy corn!!

47. Favorite Sports Teams?
Detroit Red Wings

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Fly by Celine Dion

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Drawing.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Where's that damned phone?? It was ringing - that's what woke me up.

3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Neil Diamond.. wonder if he will ever make it back here again.

    Celine Dions song Fly is so appropriate for a funeral but its so sad there will be lots of tears!!
    I was thinking do the survey do the survey butI think a nap might be nice LOL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you also like mystery books there is one by Dorothy Gillman that is a mystery that incorporates her love of miniatures as well. It's a pretty cool one and I like her because she is from Indiana. *wink* I am glad you are here as well, I am going to try and keep up with everyone here better, the last "evil" place there were just too many people for it. Hugs to you sweetie. Have a great Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great survey! And why were you up so late?

    ReplyDelete