I snagged this from Pink ... over on 360 ... and I see my friend Cass did it too ...
1. Where were you 1 hour ago? In the shower
2.Who will be your next kiss? Probably my grandson.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yeah, a lanyard and a foam flower!
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday. I needed ink for my printer.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? No, maybe that's why my feet are so cold!?!
6. When was the last time you went out of town? About two months ago when Alien and I went to Port Huron
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Iced tea
9. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a flower print thermal shirt
10. Have you been in a car wash? Not lately.
11. Last food you ate? Cheese sticks and "personal pizza". Yum!
12. Where were you last week on Saturday? Doing homework more than likely.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope
14. When was the last time you ran? My mouth? A few days ... !
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Hockey
16. What is your favorite class? Basics of Drawing (a.k.a. Cartooning class)
17. Your dream vacation? Anywhere quiet and secluded
18. Last 3 people's house's you were in? My folks, my brother, and my DILs houses
19. How old are your parents? mom is 77 my dad is 76
20. Do you miss anyone? my grandmothers, my brother
21. Last play you saw? Annie (been a few years)
22. What are your plans for today? Nowhere, my stupid car is down, so I'm staying home. Guess I'll do some drawing instead? Maybe clean a bit
23. Ever go to camp? Does it count as camping if it's in a "house bus"?
24. Were you an honor roll student? Not in high school I wasn't. Have been on the honors list in college tho.
25. What do you know about the future? That it's only a day away ...
26. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Rarely. But when I do I wear "Shades"
27. Where is your best friend located? In California
28. Do you have a Tan? You're kidding. I'm a Michigander - what's a tan?
29. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Been there done that. Looking forward to the empty nest!
30. Do you collect anything? Yuppers.
31. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Two or three years.
32. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Only when we're out in a restuarant
33. How do you like your drinks? No ice!
34. Do you like Hot sauce? Love it, but it hates me!
35. Last time you took a shower? About an hour and 35 questions ago ... LOL ... see question #1
36. Who do you have a crush on? Yuppers ... sure do ... but I don't crush and tell. LMAO
37. What is your mood today? Bummed. See question #22.
38. Are you someones best friend? I sure am!
39. Are you Rich? Not according to my bank I'm not.
NOW WHO MIGHT I BE PICKIN ON TODAY? EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment