Twenty five years ago today my second son, Married Son was born. Growing up he was a happy baby. Very content. Easily entertained. My cuddle baby. Said "I lub you, Momma" a million times a day.
Married Son was my adventure seeker. Was? He still is! He's the truck driver, the one who has always looked for the unconventional jobs, different from the norm. Definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer.
Growing up, he and his brother were pretty much sparring partners, I never thought there'd be a day they got along. He rarely started it, it was usually Single Son who started the fights. Poor Married Son always took the blame. Today they're best buds. And like his older brother, he's fiercely protective of family. He's extremely close to both of his siblings, and me. Loving husband and father of one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. Then again, as Grandma to this cutie, I use my *Gramma Bragging Rights* often!
Married Son has grown up to be one hell of a man. Hard working. Helpful. Generous. He'd give someone the shirt off his back if they needed it.
Happy Birthday, Honey. I'm proud of you!! I love you.
Happy Birthday to your son, it's great when they grow up and you must be so proud!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have a gang of great kids...I know you are so proud of them! I hope he had a great day and that he'll continue to do well... Happy birthday married son! (Hugz) to you all!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! Mom sure is proud of you!
ReplyDelete