This week's theme was provided by Jacklyn705 . . . click here for her Multiply page . . .
Thanksgiving is a time of thanks and although it is an American holiday, let's focus on being thankful . . . in the following five categories of people, who are you most thankful for in each category and why (if you care to elaborate) . . . and . . . if you can't think of a person, in it's place, something that you are thankful for . . .
1. Family - I'm thankful for my children. Each has brightened up my life in their own unique ways. I'm also grateful for the time I had with my brother. He taught me a lot in the short 25 years he was with us.
2. Public leader - Not so much a particular person, but I'm grateful for those men and women who daily lay their lives on the line for us. Whether they're soldiers, firemen, police or emergency responders. They risk their lives for the citizens of their communities.
3. Friend - Tiger, for *finding* me after thirty years of being apart - for still laughing at my corny jokes. Just goes to show that true friends never forget us, or leave us. And last, but certainly not least - Penguin - for being my bestest best friend for more than a decade now.
4. Celebrity - H. Ross Perot. For starting out as a "little guy" and through his sheer determination, building the empire he built. All the while staying humble. I met him twenty-some years ago. A very friendly, very generous man.
5. Stranger - Not exactly strangers, but my online friends whom I have yet to meet in person. You guys brighten my days!!
If you would like to participate in the Friday 5:
Copy the questions and post your answers to your blog,
Leave a comment on the page at The Friday Five @ 360
or The Friday Five @ Multiply to let others know your post is up so they can visit your blog..
You can participate at either page or both, the choice is yours. FRIDAY FIVE IS NOT LEAVING 360.
Fun, easy, and no time limit.
Let's Play !!
No comments:
Post a Comment