1) Furnace wars is on!! Seems every time I turn my back that blasted Gremlin cranks the heat back up to 72. Now, it'd be tolerable IF my bedroom and the bathroom wasn't on the floor directly *above* the furnace. I'm sweating my butt off!! It's like a sauna on the top floor of my tri-level home. Of course, the Gremlin hasn't figured out that he needs to layer his clothing ... sweatsuits ... whatever. The Alien and I are roasting up here!
2) A week and a half and the quarter is over. Winter break!! Yippee!! Believe it or not, as easy as the classes were this quarter I'm burned out. I'm blaming the magic markers and their yucky fumes that we had to use in my two art classes. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
3) Be warned. Next quarter I'm taking HTML classes!! I'm also going to be studying CSS on my own. You think I'm bad with changing themes now? Just wait!! There's gonna be a ton of squirrel themes hitting the Multiply theme groups. Hehehehehehe ...
4) Just found out that there may be no Family Christmas Dinner this year. And I'm not sad. I don't get along well with most of the family, so it's no skin off my back. Besides, this way ... it's going to just be me, the kids and grandkid. Maybe. I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to have a holiday with their significant other's family for a change. Me, I'll probably do the Christmas dinner out thing.
5) OMG!! I'm only on number 5 and already doing the 'ummmm' thing. Has my life become that mundane that I can't come up with ten thoughts this week?
6) Ummmmm ... took Alien out to Taco Bell for dinner tonight. I let her drive. I'm usually a calm person. Not much bothers me. Her driving down Telegraph Road at rush in heavy traffic, now ... that bothered me. WTF was I thinking letting her do that? (Telegraph Road is a main road in town. Seven lanes of sheer terror. Ask anyone who knows the area ... it's a bitch of a road with an experienced driver. A rookie driver? Man, I need a drink)
7) Maybe that's why I can't come up with ten thoughts. I've been traumatized!!
8) We did go to the grocery store, though. Alien couldn't park the car. Well, she did park, if that's what you want to call it!! She stayed within the lines alright. The left front tire was on the left line, the right rear tire on the right rear line. If there were such a thing as "zig zag" parking, she'd have aced it. Oh yeah, then we get into the store and they don't have the smaller bags of cat food (my sole reason for going to the grocery store). Got one of those huge 18 pound bags. Not 5 minutes after I get home, one of the furbabies (Shiloh) had hopped in the now opened bag and made himself a new bed.
9) Someone ... and not me ... has to take Alien out to a parking lot and practice parking. I'll have Single Son do it. He's a cop. He's seen it all. He's brave ...
10) Thinking of a day trip the next weekend Alien is with me. I want to visit a town called "Hell". Yes, Hell Michigan. Even better, it's not too far from here! Less than fifty miles away. I so wanna get a picture of her standing in front of the "Welcome To Hell" sign. Hopefully it'll be a snowy day because I also want a picture of the "Hell" sign frozen over. Yup, next time someone says "when Hell freezes over", I'll provide proof that hell DOES freeze over.
Yup, people, it's official - I'm weird!
1. Darn GREMLINS!!!
ReplyDelete2. Sounds like a plan!
3. And I'll know who to bother when I need help with mine...
*giggle*
4. Wow! Christmas dinner out? That sounds relaxing!
5. We all have 'brain farts!'
6. Cheers!
7. I'd still be stuttering, myself!
8. And when he gets hungry from his nap...there it is!
9. That's right! Send him out on the 'frontlines!'
10. I've heard about this 'Hell!' How funny! I can't wait to see that picture!
OMG...too funny! Can't wait to see hell frozen over.
ReplyDeleteKen takes the kids driving not me. I have too much fear. I LOVE life LOL Thanks for the squirrel info, I didn't know LOL I was working on my Christmas cards today and ..................They are done just need Christmas stamps. I will wait til December so the cards are stamped Dec.
ReplyDeleteHUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)