KUA

KUA

12/19/07

12-19

So just for giggles I went to a birthday calculator site today ... considering it's my birthday after all.

As of 12/19/2007 9:49:16 AM EST
You are 48 years old.
You are 576 months old.
You are 2,505 weeks old.
You are 17,532 days old.
You are 420,777 hours old.
You are 25,246,669 minutes old.
You are 1,514,800,156 seconds old.

There are 366 days till your next birthday on which your cake will have 49 candles.
Those 49 candles produce 49 BTUs, or 12,348 calories of heat (that's only 12.3480 food Calories!) . You can boil 5.60 US ounces of water with that many candles.

I FEEL OLD!! And damn, can't I get through turning 48?? They have to remind me that next year I'll be 49?? OUCH!!


7 comments:

  1. I think I am just going to tell people I am 1,686 weeks old and make them figure out how old I really am! But, good news, I am 4 in dog years! LOL! Happy Brithday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to know a website where you could get your birtday in animal years...I'll have to get that for ya! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!!!

    i maded you a cake--but since you're so far away, i may have to eat it for you, too. ummm...just because i worry about your sugar. that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday darling!! I'm probably a day late, what with the time zones, but the thought's there!! Lol!! Hope you have/had a fab day, hope you do lovely things all day long!! Love, hugs & birthday cake flavoured lollipops honey, Lxx P.s. In dog years I think I'm gonna be 210 very soon, that's scary!! :-P

    ReplyDelete