Sure will... Let me know what ideas you have, please?? I'm very interested in hearing them ... I'm always looking for new design ideas and products to make!!! Thanks!!
Hi darling, these are fab!! There's a brill shop near where I work and they sell all sorts of beads and bits'n'bobs, it's great in there, it's like a sweet shop!! So many pretty things to look at and buy!! :-D And they make jewelery too, I've got a matching set of earrings, bracelet & necklace, I love them!! Hope everything's fab with you, love, hugs & lollipops, Lxx
Lonnwy ... we have a few bead shops locally. They're better than sweet shops to a diabetic!! LOL! One of these days I'll have to add some of the other stuff I've made ... from beaded jewelry to wooden purses. Wow, was that a shameless plug or what? LOL! HUGS!!!!!
You make stuff for men too?
ReplyDeletePhil, I haven't made stuff for men as of yet, but I'd be happy to!
ReplyDeleteLet me know.
ReplyDeleteSure will... Let me know what ideas you have, please?? I'm very interested in hearing them ... I'm always looking for new design ideas and products to make!!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHi darling, these are fab!! There's a brill shop near where I work and they sell all sorts of beads and bits'n'bobs, it's great in there, it's like a sweet shop!! So many pretty things to look at and buy!! :-D And they make jewelery too, I've got a matching set of earrings, bracelet & necklace, I love them!! Hope everything's fab with you, love, hugs & lollipops, Lxx
ReplyDeleteLonnwy ... we have a few bead shops locally. They're better than sweet shops to a diabetic!! LOL! One of these days I'll have to add some of the other stuff I've made ... from beaded jewelry to wooden purses. Wow, was that a shameless plug or what? LOL! HUGS!!!!!
ReplyDelete