KUA

KUA

12/4/07

Ten Thoughts Tuesday

1) Do I even have ten thoughts? OMG!! I doubt it!!

2) I've heard a lot of things in my life, but never the term "piscatarian" ... and I'm not sure of the spelling on that. We were talking in computer class yesterday, and the teacher says "I'm a piscatarian". Sounds really perverted, doesn't it? I guess it's a vegetarian who eats fish.

3) Book buy back today at school. I'm sort of disappointed. Four of my books are no longer being used by the school, so I couldn't sell them back. Guess I head on over to Amazon.com and see if I can sell 'em there. Otherwise, I got $150 for the books I was able to sell back. That's for six hundred bucks worth of books.

4) My computer just started making weird noises. It sort of sounds like an old propeller plane trying to take off but not quite able to build up enough power to get off the ground. Wondering here if I should shut down, keep going or have the phone handy in case I start to see or smell smoke. LOL! Yeah, ya'll know *my* luck ...

5) I really, really should be working on my final exams right now. In art class we have to do self portraits. Current portraits. Damn. I wanted to make myself look ten or so years younger. No such luck. Graphics final is easy. We have to take a circle and make it into a drawing. Well, ten different drawings. Pick your favorite two and draw them using the computer program - adobe illustrator. So far I've done a lady bug, clock, bowling ball, car tire, smiley face, button, spider, eyeball, door knob and cookie. I'm thinking my two favorites are the smiley face and cookie. Computer class final will be a breeze. We have an hour to answer 45 questions about the internet. Easy stuff!! After that we have a buffet breakfast. Yummy!!

6) I'm seriously thinking of waking Alien up early Saturday morning and heading down to Hell. Hehehe ... That's Hell, Michigan. Not the other Hell.

7) I keep thinking about that book buy back. Seems they've got a hell of a money maker there. Maybe that's the line of work I need to get into ... buying books for a quarter of their list price and reselling them for half to three quarters of their list price.

8) Then again, I'd do almost anything (legal) for an income right now. What was it I heard the other day? Unemployment rate highest in the country at about 7.5%. Some 500,000 laid off in the last few years just in Michigan. And under 100,000 new jobs created in that time. Hmmmmmm ... is it me, or do I see that the math here isn't quite right. Time to send a certain governor back to Canada where she belongs.

9) Hmmmm, computer just stopped making that funny noise. *Sniff* *sniff* ... nope ... don't smell smoke ... think we'll be okay now.

10) Thought number ten ... thought number ten ... Come on, thought number ten. Nope. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

3 comments:

  1. It's ok not to have ten thoughts........it's quality not quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Every week you manage to get ten
    2.Didn't know????
    3.That sucks =( Amazon sounds like a good idea
    4.At least you got the post out before the computer did whatever it is going to do LOL
    5.Sounds nice
    6.The other Hell might be more FUN
    7.Might be a good side job
    8.Good thing your leaving
    9.YEAH make it another day
    10.Today is going to be a GOOD day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I peeked ahead...that's ten to me!
    2. Dirty mind. Welcome to the 'gutter.' I live here and there's LOTS to giggle at!
    3. Man, that HURTS! Why do they cost so much?
    4. Do you have 911 on speed dial?
    5. You are so on top of things!
    6. Either way, have a good time!
    7. There's a thought...
    8. I heard that about Michigan on the news....at least YOUR governor wasn't the TERMINATOR!!!
    9. Whew!
    10. I think that should count as a thought!

    ReplyDelete