School starts tonight. Professional Communication. My only night class.
It's a beautiful day for starting classes. It's rainy, and on the chilly side at only 67 degrees. Do I finally feel fall in the air? It'd be nice ... summer just needs to end!
Since I don't know this campus well, I'm going to leave early tonight. Find the classroom. Hopefully I'll have enough time to wander around a bit, get the feel for the campus.
Tomorrow morning I'll be at my home campus for class. No need to wander 'round there, I know where things are on that campus, LOL. Or I hope I do - there's been a lot of construction over the summer break!

good job of communicating that with us...i'll give you a 4/5 for style (don't worry, there will be extra-credit blogs for you later to make up for that one point!)
ReplyDeleteso what are you saying? LMAO
ReplyDeleteHope you found your way round easy peasy!
We're out of class an hour early!! I have time to blog, LOL!
ReplyDelete