KUA

KUA

8/12/08

Ten Thoughts Tuesday

1) Barky Dog is back! Grrrrr. He must have either gone on vacation or to Obedience school. If it was obedience school I hope they ask for their money back - he's back to barking half of the freaking night!

2) The last few days only confirm why some species eat their young. Yes, I'm talking about the Alien here. It's not something I really want to relive ... let's just suffice it to say I'm stressed.

3) Damn my doctor anyway. I was just in his office last week. Once again he said "avoid stress". Every time he says that I get super-stressed. I swear he says it again he's going to get an earful! Tell me don't stress ... grrrrrr.

4) Although this all would explain my sudden cravings for chocolate! I did break down Sunday night and bought a 3 Musketeers bar. It lasted me about 24 hours.

5) I want my car back!! The van has been *down* for a week now, so Single Son has to borrow my car to get to his two jobs. He'll be home early today so he and Married Son can get the van back on the road. I don't mind loaning my car out - it's having to plan when I can use it around his schedule!

6) Speaking of cars and vans ... Single Son has finally decided which vehicle he wants to buy next. He's got most of the down payment saved up ... so it's just a matter of time now before he's got his new car - and I have the (usually) trustworthy van to drive!

7) I love gift cards!! I had a gift card for Sears from last Christmas yet. There was about $12 left on it. I saw a Coby digital picture viewer I wanted a while back. Sears had it in their sales flyer this week for $15. Patience pays off. I got my Coby picture viewer for under five bucks.

8) Been filling the picture viewer with a bunch of pictures. Be warned Helen ... I'll bore you to tears with them in Chicago!! Promise!

9) Is it time for Chicago yet? I sooooo need a break!!

Yup, number ten and I'm reaching for thoughts again. Nice so see I'm back to normal, eh?

10) Normal scares me.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Am with ya on the grrrrrrr
    2. And this one she's getting to me but am not stressed yet about mine. Hope it passes quick
    3. Yeah its his fault!
    4.
    8. LOL Ok I'm warned but I'll have a camera full too by then hahaha
    9. Not long the days will go fast!

    ReplyDelete