1) I have ten thoughts today - probably more than ten, LOL. But sadly most of them are school related. More specifically to do with business and entrepreneurship. Pretty boring stuff if you haven't been bitten by the entrepreneurial bug. I'll spare ya'll the details ... but it's mostly what's been on my mind lately.
2) Had to laugh on Sunday when Alien came home from Bubba's house. She was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. All of a sudden I hear a loud gasp and then hysterical laughter. She comes into my bedroom hunched over with Ringo on her back. He must have really missed her over the weekend - she was standing in front of the sink, he was on the near-by laundry hamper and jumped up to her shoulders. Not a typical Ringo move, that's for sure. But left us laughing the rest of the night.
3) Married Son has once again delayed the start of the piloting company. I can't say as I blame him with the current economic conditions. He'll be starting a dedicated run with a local trucking company for now. Dedicated just means that his route and schedule won't vary. He'll be running from the Metro Detroit area to Missouri three times a week.
4) Alright, so I do believe I have another weirdo in my life this semester. She's definitely showing potential. She's narcissism at it's finest. She's shallow as hell. Oy!! Just what I need.
5) And one of the biggest pet peeves about my *new friend* is that she keeps suggesting we get together after class, hit the bar so she can introduce me to a few of her male friends she thinks would like me. Hello??? I'm single for a reason!! I can and do meet men on my own, I just don't have any desire for a commitment of any sorts at this point in my life. Why can't people understand that I LIKE being single?? I don't want the complications of a relationship. She has already gone so far as to say I need a sugar daddy. Screw that!! I'm not going to belittle myself by dating some guy only for the purpose of his freaking wallet. Geesh.
6) I'm feeling much better after my fall last Saturday in front of the above mentioned *friend*. Just a dull ache to remind me that I'm not as young as I used to be and don't bounce well at all anymore.
7) Well, damn. I'm running out of ideas already. Looks like I'll end this here instead of straining the brain to come up with more thoughts.
The suggestions to meet this or that friend or the (not so subtle) setups are my pet peeve too. Peeps need to grasp the concept you can be happy single.
ReplyDeleteI agree.....Why dont people understand people can be happy single...Noone needs a man or woman in their life to be happy...
ReplyDeleteon #4...is my mother in your class??? LOL
ReplyDelete#4 taht would have been funny to see LOL
ReplyDelete#6 thank goodness, glad to hear it
Gotta run I should be in bed or finishing packing!! Hugs!
I agree, one can be happy single, enjoy it!!! My pal and I just tried to play matchmaker and it did NOT turn out...I'm keeping my day job, and my nose outa people's love life for GOOD! LOL!!
ReplyDelete