KUA

KUA

11/14/08

Friday ...

I just realized it's been ages since I've done a Friday Five. Add another day of not doing 'em. Just too much on my plate to list my five fave songs and why I like 'em. Great topic, though.

Another weekend of doing nothing but homework. And tons of it.

Alien is still at her father's house. She was supposed to come over this weekend, but decided to stay at his house since I have so much homework to do. Better to hang out there than just see the back of Mom's head bend over some project or the other.

Classes are going good. Well, three of them anyway. I still hate that one class with a passion and can't wait for it to end. I'm still pulling a B in it, a low B, but imagine what my grade would be if I actually *liked* the damned class or that idiot prof. And once the class ends I've got a *nice* (insert sarcasm here) little entry for ratemyprofessor.com ... that's for sure.

My other classes are all high B's or A's. So I guess my GPA of 3.42 will be safe for another term, LOL!

Not a whole lot else going on around here, I'm afraid. But then, boring is good!! Very good!!

Hey ... ya'll stop by Penguin Girl's page today, please, and wish her a *Happy Birthday*.



Got my piece of birthday cake ... now back to homework!

Happy Birthday Pengy!!
Love ya!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww... thanks!! I am NOW officially older than you... until December 19th...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the homework settles down and you get a bit more time to come up for air!
    Good to hear your grades arent going to be too badly affected by numnuts class =)

    ReplyDelete