What is on your bed right now? He's tall, dark and handsome ... oh wait ... it's my teddy bear. Never mind.
When was the last time you threw up? Been a few days. Still have that cold I caught at Christmas.
What's your favorite word or phrase? And you want me to pull money out of what orifice? (when the kids ask me to loan them $)
Name 3 people who made you smile today? Single Son, *Coach* (teacher), and one of the students in class
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Scraping ice off my car while I was waiting for it to warm up so I could get to school.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Ummm ... reading blogs
What is your favorite holiday? Any holiday where the cousins don't show up with their brat-children
Have you ever been to another country? Canada and the Bahamas
What is the last thing you said. "Shiloh, leave Shimmie alone. You bully, you"
What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla with hot fudge topping ...
What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Mt Dew
What are you wearing right now? My nightshirt
What was the last thing you ate? A toasted scrambled egg sandwich with ham and cheese on it. Yum!
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Do scarves and gloves count?
When was the last time you ran? Me? Run ... that'd be a sight to behold.
What's the last sporting event you watched? Red Wing hockey.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere that my kids aren't.
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on Multiply? Helen
Ever go camping? Camping? My idea of roughing it is a hotel that doesn't have cable - or room service.
Do you have a tan? Tan? What's that?
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Can't say as I have.
What is your guilty pleasure? Like I'd confess that! Geesh!!
Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? Guilty as charged.
Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not after I almost injured myself one time I don't.
What did your last text message say? Text? My cell phone's been shut off for a month now. I don't recall!
Are you someone's best friend? I would hope so.
What are you doing tomorrow? Homework, homework and more homework.
Where is your mom right now? I should hope at 1 AM she's sleeping.
Look to your left, what do you see? Tall, dark and handsome on my bed ... oh wait, it's just my teddy bear.
What color is your watch? Silver
What do you think of when you think of Australia? Helen!
Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Been decades, but yeah ...
What is your birthstone? Turquoise
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive-thru
Do you have a dog? Nope
Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad.
Any plans today? Today is almost over ... so I guess all that's left to do is crawl into bed and snuggle next to Tall, Dark and Handsome.
Are you happy? Who wouldn't be with Tall, Dark and Handsome laying in their bed.
Where are you right now? In my bedroom, sitting at my computer.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The cold temperature
Last song listened to? I dunno. I don't remember.
Last movie you saw? Same, I dunno. I don't remember.
Are you allergic to anything? A few things.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My slip resistant black (fake) leather walking shoes. Perfect for cold days. LOL.
Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.
Are you married? Riiiight. Me? Not gonna happen again!!
Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I'm aware of.
Do you eat healthy? I confess, I should eat healthier than I do.
What do you usually do during the day? A bunch of things.
Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is a strong word ...
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? A year older than I am right now.
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope, can think of other places I'd rather go to on vacation.
How did u get one of your scars? Hmmmm ... choosing most recent scar ... surgery on my cheek to remove a *questionable growth* (and no, it wasn't my nose)
I dunno about the not jealous, all the mentions of Mr tall dark and handsome might do it for me LOL
ReplyDeleteI am soo with ya on the roughing it..
I always wonder why they use the word hate in these things it's pretty sad really and not my thing either.
Helen, I'll have to find the *portrait* I took of Tall, Dark and Handsome when he first came into my life. Man in uniform (military) ... that's what did it for me. Then you'll really be jealous!! Hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteYou know the survey had to have been written by a teen when it contains the word *hate* ... it's not a word you or I really use a lot - unless you're talking housework, or brussel sprouts anyway.
Yeah have to agree about the teen thing,
ReplyDeleteTall dark and handsome AND in a uniform woohooo