
2) Shiloh, the cat, has run away. Got out last night when Married Son left for work. We searched and searched. No sign of him. So that leaves Shamira (if we can't find Shiloh) as the only cat in the house. And she's letting everyone know she's not happy about it. Oh ... and we think she may be pregnant, too! Yup, Shiloh had to do the nasty ... with his own sister for Pete's sake. Yuck.

3) I started drinking coffee again. Haven't had a Diet Mt. Dew in a few days. I'm feening for some Dew, I tell ya! I'm thinking it's not the flavor I miss so much as the little bubbles!! And no, I'm not gonna carbonate my coffee! Yuck!

4) Had a heat wave yesterday ... 39 degrees!! I had to run to campus to pick up my back-ordered textbook. Took my regular jacket with me. I ended up having to take it off, I was actually sweating in it. I never even turned on the car's heater. Geesh ... that's pathetic that 39 degrees would feel so hot!! Temps today back down to a more comfy 14 degrees.

5) Speaking of jackets ... I had a varsity jacket I seldom wore, $10 at Steve and Barry's ... DIL has a beautiful rather feminine leather trench-length coat she never wears, $250 from the local leather shop. We traded. I'm loving it. And she's loving the warm varsity jacket.

6) LOL ... Alien has this tag line she uses a lot. "I swear there is a tattoo on my forehead that only guys can see that says 'I like Assholes'. How do I get it off?" It fits me, too ... only substitute the word classmates for her "guys" ...

Don't know why I did all the faces today ...
love her invisible tattoo!
ReplyDeleteI've threatened to get NMJ tattooed on my forehead (Not My Job) for everyone who seems to think I'm there to run around after them!
ReplyDeleteMaybe Shiloh knew you'd not be happy with him - he'll probably come back eventually!
Glad your dads home and everything is ok with him now.
ReplyDeleteShiloh knocked the other cat up and ran huh? LOL...Hope he's ok out there in the cold.
lol@ heat wave.. Lisa thats bad.
Great trade with DIL