KUA

KUA

1/17/09

Another Survey ... this one I stolded from Pengy ...

Another survey!! Oy!! I should be studying! LOL!


1. What do you say most when you're trying NOT to curse?
Sunny Days

2. Do you own an ipod?
No, but I do own an MP3 player

3. What person on your Top 8 do you talk to the most?
Helen ...

4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
I have three alarm clocks in my room. One's set at 7 AM, one at 8 AM, and the other at ... ummmm ... I don't recall, lol.

5. Are you in love?
Not presently (and I prefer it that way)

6. Do you wear flip-flops when it's cold?
Define cold. I live in the freaking snow belt. I will wear my flip-flops when the temps are over 40.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Taking the picture.

8. What was the last movie you watched and with who?
Inspector Clouseau, with just me, myself and I.

9. Do any of your friends have kids?
Kids and grand kids!

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yup, been called that on occasion.

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Only all natural sleep aids

12. Are you a cuddler?  
Yup.

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate Milk.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yeah.

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I don't do Starbucks. I'm too cheap!

16. Do you know anyone who lost their dad within the last year?
Three *anyones*.

17. Do you have a trampoline in your back yard?
And I'd want a trampoline why?

18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
Don't know, don't care.

19. Did you watch cartoons as a kid?
Of course!!

20. What movie do you know every line to?
Not a one.

21. What CD is in your car stereo right now?
No CD player in my car ... so answer is none.

22. What's your favorite song on that CD?
Again, since there's no CD player in my car, this is also a big "none" answer.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

24. Are you still in love with your ex?
Now if I were, would he still be an ex?

25. Does anyone like you?
I should hope so.

26. Do you do your own dishes?
It's either that or no one else does.

27. Ever cry in public?
Yeah ... just recently too.

28. Have you told a secret to someone this week?
Maybe.

29. What was the secret?
Like I'd spill the beans here?

30. Do you think you could EVER be in love?
I suppose, but I'm not looking for it. Got too many other things on my plate.

31. Would you ever marry anyone covered in tattoos?
Right, and give my folks a heart attack?

32. What did you do before this?
Studying.

33. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Last summer at my folks house. Couldn't get comfy on the recliner or the sofa ...

34. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Five to six.

35. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I should, but don't always.

37.What are you doing right now?
Gee ... I'm painting the ceiling ... no ... what do you think I'm doing? Sitting and typing.

38. Do you use sarcasm?
LOL ... see above and you decide.

39. Have you ever been in a fight?
Fist? Back in high school. Verbal ... just recently.

40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Spelling, yes. Grammar not so much.

41. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope and don't plan on going either.

42. Do you believe in ghosts?
I lived in a haunted house for a few years ... yup I believe!

43. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
Either ... or ...

44. Do you like mustard?
It's okay

45. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side.

46. Do you watch the news?
Every night.

47. How did you get one of your scars?
Got in a fight with a hot bacon press and lost ... lol. Nice grease burn scar.

48. Last person to make you mad?
Not a person, but the cat.

49. Do you think you are someones first love?
I guess I could have been.

50. What do you want to do before the day is over?
Scrape snow off car and go to the grocery store ... oh wait ... that's a need. Want? Hmmmm. Get this homework done so I can enjoy the rest of the three day weekend.

51. What last made you laugh?
Grandson asked me to help him make *crabby patties* out of play-doh last night. I had NO idea what a crabby patty was! So I asked him to show me how to make one. He rolled his eyes and said "never mind. I'll make it myself".

52. Reading any books?
Text books. Want names? LOL! 

5 comments:

  1. Ok I just did a survery but I want to do this one as well...looks fun.....Stop by and check it out soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what the heck is a crabbie patty? Please? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't know for sure ... all I know is it's what Sponge Bob Square Pants eats!! And I didn't find that out until I asked Married Son wth crabby patties are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops ... mybad ... that's Krabby Patty ... (I just googled it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Oh you might have to make them for real one day just as well you googled, you can even get it to look the same!

    ReplyDelete